3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bearhunt 30.04.20 08:13 pm

Farewell to DirectX 9, and with it players. (Neverwinter Online)

March 1, 2017 players, which graphics card does not support DirectX 11 the last time I enjoyed the game.
The logic of such a step can only guess: goodbye rogue - if you have no money for a new graphics card, and donut hardly. In my opinion a rather rash decision: on old machines, install video cards of new generation is impossible, it is especially difficult for laptop users, where sometimes a replacement is selected in value to the price of a new computer, and spend a little on Zen, so if something really wanted to buy you.
Optimization for DirectX 9 and 11 is poor, and many are facing trying to make the game pretty and playable: just below - it is unclear what items are dropped, slightly higher - in the battle fills the screen colorful dye not understand why.
Well, let's hope that there will come new players, but people with powerful machines and the selection of games is solid, and worthy of Neverwinter
2 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrezer 30.04.20

AAAAAAAAAAA more lag

_
_iSTALKER_ 30.04.20

As for me, on DX 11 is easier to play. Though I have a laptop with NVIDIA 710m graphics card (2GB, 64-bit), it is not very productive, but when you play on 11, FPS higher than 9. Conducted benchmarks with different DH in the end of 11 the increase in FPS was around 5-15 FPS depending on what was happening on the screen