3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tigrilla1003 30.04.20 08:13 pm

Kingston SSD began to drizzle

All kind time of day! Such situation: when I start the game or install something the computer stupidly dying with a blue screen when you reboot it says no Windows, I go into the BIOS and there is no SSDшника at all. After a couple of reboots it comes back. After a while I can't on the Internet page really just flipping all leads to collapse. SSDшнику 5 years but the utilities give it a rating life is good (including kingston toolbox), I tried to change the cable from the motherboard and block on the other but same result. Helpmate guys.
Kingston SKC300S37A120G
Something tells me that he didn't die and I'm missing something
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALCAB 30.04.20

Tigrilla1003
Very simple, try it in another SATA socket switch

k
kustowlad 30.04.20

Tigrilla1003
He probably died on you, they have the same lifespan of 2-3 years, your 5 already, as some HDD do not live, rejoice

R
Razsta007 30.04.20

It was the same. Helped replacement power .Satovsky family dog buggy ,stuck through the adapter ,all the rules however, I don't know why.Via SATA buggy using a connector which is 5 pins stuck there.If you have the adapter try.

T
Tigrilla1003 30.04.20

Thank you all for the answers!
JohnProf
tried the wires from the hard drive was connected to SSDшнику, there is no difference...

kustowlad
Yes, I have only the system was, even programs did not put, he saved direct to horror))

Razsta007
understand a wide wire-adapter, it is necessary to look was like, unsubscribe

T
Tigrilla1003 30.04.20

Razsta007
didn't work, but thanks for the advice