3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sovereign 30.04.20 08:14 pm

Ooops (Endless Space 2)

Drastica. In many cases, a considerable number of players and I am met with a problem - Ooops (game Crash), and at different stages - start the game\ start new game\ in-process (opening of the window of the Academy of heroes, etc.). The most common advice in this case - Renew wood , but here's the dilemma they're already updated. and the system enters the minimum - recommended. The only variation is changes in the graphics settings of the game, the fantasy - crash when starting new, don - crash at the beginning of the battle\ the opening of the Academy\ negotiations. Consider any advice, please specify your system.
25 Comments
Sort by:
_
_SubZero_ 30.04.20

People how to solve the problem with the endless battle/progress?

Z
Zaraky 30.04.20

Really need help.
I bought a new laptop and the game is not rushing it. Is starting screen saver with segai, then there is the first loading screen. That is, it just hangs and nothing happens. The strip load, respectively, the visual is also not moving
I have win 10, nividia geforce mx 920. The wood has updated codecs too, from the administrator ran. Don't know what to do

u
uti-puti 30.04.20

Zaraky
me on the laptop helped switching to the nvidia control panel -> manage 3d settings -> software preferences -> as the preferred graphics processor to specify an integrated graphics hardware. Ie using integrated graphics.

S
Skingony 30.04.20

Has anyone faced a problem - in the region of 150-160-th move the game began to slow down. In the process it was evident that she was shirala as much as 8 gigs of RAM. Decided to restart - saves not loading. Moreover, both manual and auto. And before 150го stroke has been overwritten. Infinitely hangs in the status Start game, it does not hangs, but the process in the resource Manager does not take.

_
_SubZero_ 30.04.20

Skingony
the same crap