3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chiter007 30.04.20 08:14 pm

Visitors from another galaxy (Stellaris)

Think there was even a separate topic on this issue. How to destroy bugs invaders ? Took out all their fleets, etc of the world to capture the impossible. To talk too. How to be? How to drive them ?
27 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Rak 30.04.20

There was already a topic.
The answer is no. I mean, if your influence does not take the sector of the alien, only to wait for the sector will be available to other empires.

H
Hloramin 30.04.20

I do not know, did not come before them. But usually when you start a war with anyone, the screen appears. If you click on it you can choose. For example, to force the enemy to surrender or release all the planets. Otherwise, even destroying all the fleets and capturing the planet can not win a war.

I
Ilya Rak 30.04.20

Hloramin
no, these cannot be. They are like tenki or the void of the cloud.

C
Chiter007 30.04.20

Hloramin
with them it's not roll, it is impossible to start a dialogue that's the problem.
Ilya Cancer
Is it possible to take the sector with the planet, not with military bases, namely the planet ? Just in technologies almost everything is learned, a whole lot, and with them backed up.

C
Chiter007 30.04.20

And another question about the living metal. He is in the ring, but it does not produce... Maybe it's bugs ? Game 1.0 without update

I
IDimm 30.04.20

Don't know whether I understood,but I met the invaders in the form of a hologram or something,and until I found their portal through which they come to us,and not destroy it ,they did not give rest.

H
Hloramin 30.04.20

Ilya Cancer
Well then, the console in help! =)
9999 damage and control 50

S
Sallar 30.04.20

Читер007
I have had the opportunity to bomb their planets, when they were decimated, the zone of influence was reduced in beetles and decimated.

M
Mordok 30.04.20

Читер007
How to destroy bugs invaders ? Took out all their fleets, etc of the world to capture the impossible. To talk too. How to be? How to drive them ?
Captured beetles bombarding the planet. When strengthening go to 0, from the planet it transport others. Moving the transport and the planet liberated.
Bug navyleague transports fixed in 1.0.3

C
Chiter007 30.04.20

Mordok
okay, you just have to update the game :D Thanks

t
tech-nik 30.04.20

All the invaders have passed, more of them in the galaxy, a magazine assignment to beat them up all the way?

S
Snip 30.04.20

tech-nik
I don't know what the problem is, rendered their fleets bombarded the captured planet, the effect disappeared...but the quest hanging. Or somewhere a small piece of their fleet still flies and I can't see him, or where we can have time away from my planet to take over. Will check on the map all the Empire, you suddenly come across that. And maybe a bug....

A
Amathae_BISU 30.04.20

Just send fleets and bomb the planet after the destruction of the fortifications of the planet becomes an empty area of the impact is lost... in addition to the ruins can study two tehi their fighters and Orozco... Also on the quest it is theoretically possible to get a freighter Queen that reproduces the troops out of Stoke but I have the instructions on the quest shows the middle of the galaxy where there are no star systems and get impossible. One more thing when you study the wreckage, examine all tehi otherwise not possible to learn

S
Snip 30.04.20

Amathae_BISU
when you study the wreckage, examine all tehi otherwise not possible to learn
A problem with that. The main forces were the neighbor, and my neighbor bad attitude, so as soon dismantled invasion fleet, the sector immediately returned to the neighbor, well, I, respectively out politely requested to get out)) but Oh Well =)

A
Amathae_BISU 30.04.20

SNiP
Just think it will correct in the next patch... and there is something for sure you should not hurry to clean up the planet, or to put their outposts to areas not departed neighbors immediately after the liberation

S
Snip 30.04.20

Amathae_BISU
I'm sure she can still forposte and territory to steal...not once thought. Well, next time I'll know what to do =))

K
Kreyjoh 30.04.20

SNiP
quick to kill a neighbor)

M
Mordok 30.04.20

Roy distributed a large influence (though have not noticed that it was growing over time), because single-handedly dominates the territory of the neighboring empires. But it is necessary to clean the system from other people, their influence in the sector is weakening and sagging Empire expands to prezhdnemu borders.
When the beat them for the first time, so as not to give away territory to other empires, we clean the planet from alien inside, to the edge of the planet prezhdnemu forced neighbors, and drove back the settlers. In the end, I captured all of their core and border systems just blocked - hung in orbit and the demolition of the spaceports.
When to grow inside has been nowhere - cleaned the edge of the planet.
The next Empire was able to preserve only the external radius of the edge ring.

In the second game, the galaxy turned five or six very powerful empires were superior to me in strength even more than the Baptist. At some point I even had voluntarily vassals to go to one of them (my vassals go to the overlord and you don't obey).
Took advantage of the invasion swarm and defeated a ragtag Empire, forcing her on two fronts to fight. Intruders, of course, left empires fatter. Enough to weaken other empires (that I cleaned), Roy was not able to.
But in this game the computer there are some inappropriate happened :) I already bought the mechanics, and experience from previous games began to develop fungi-collectivists. Around slaves, ate the planet as soon as suitable were, won all neighbors of dissidents, to whom he could get (later, however, and collectivist knocked out for the company).
Four vassal, no threats (in the field of view some religious Baptist left. Relations of +200) - swing Navy for the enslavement of the galaxy. And then...
Four of the mastodon, which is my fleet just flies out the window. Thought the Baptist was the usual Empire.
I wonder how the computer they were developed?

SNiP
I'm sure she can still forposte and territory to steal
On their territory the Outpost won't build, and when the territory is liberated - immediately go to the original owner, to build anything in no time.

S
Snip 30.04.20

Mordok
Hmm, sorry, there remains the option with the increased consumption of the core))
Well or as it should be military action and all that, but not yet to them, the Alliance decided to war with others, and to me on two fronts as I don't want to share, and with the other hand and those that are fighting want to fight, so that all the rules =))

By the way checked the presence of the swarm where whatever it was...empty, for 30 years, nowhere not show, and the quest hangs :/

M
Mordok 30.04.20

SNiP
Bear in mind that even if the race of intruders knocked another Empire, your quest will not disappear and will continue to hang in the log. So, it's possible your swarm does not manifest itself because the neighbors already gave him on the nozzle and you are not informed :)