3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanekSTALKER 30.04.20 08:15 pm

Think of the artifact. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I don't know, maybe it was this topic, but still.....
I have been doing modelling artifacts and uravnenija them into the game, but without the ideas of forumcan I can not do. Really that's what poluchilos:

Ball is life - pix.PlayGround.ru

Bagel:

Love - pix.PlayGround.ru

Mercury Orb -

Daisy - pix.PlayGround.ru

Shell - pix.PlayGround.ru

Coal - pix.PlayGround.ru

Fire wool - pix.PlayGround.ru

Node - pix.PlayGround.ru

Jumper - pix.PlayGround.ru

Golden lantern - pix.PlayGround.ru

Star of the monolith - pix.PlayGround.ru

Lives - pix.PlayGround.ru

Burning leaves - pix.PlayGround.ru

The Joker - pix.PlayGround.ru

The octopus - pix.PlayGround.ru

The shining:

Snow

Needle - pix.PlayGround.ru

Snowflake -

Spinner - pix.PlayGround.ru

Weight - pix.PlayGround.ru

Indiian - pix.PlayGround.ru

Nut - pix.PlayGround.ru

Mushroom - pix.PlayGround.ru

Like all... Especially thank these people - the Player 52 (ideas, descriptions,textures and drawings), L. e.x (for textures and help), Andru_Wolf( for ideas), Anomalixx(for ideas)

Unrealized ideas of the Player 52
Marmalade
pix.PlayGround.ru
Jelly-like substance. The anomaly is formed in the lift. A very rare artifact, it is little known even by scientists.

Shell
pix.PlayGround.ru
''Senior'' brother Seashells. The anomaly is formed in the funnel in contact with solid objects and organic matter. It is appreciated for its protective characteristics. Rasprostranen and inexpensive.

bullet resistance +4%
the gap of -2%
hit +25%
radiation +5%
endurance -18%
chem. burn +38
electroshock -5

Black drop
pix.PlayGround.ru
Appears frying. Many stalkers considered her normal drop, but after studying scientists, it became clear that this subspecies Drops. Poured a red glow. Rasprostranenii and cheap artifact.

endurance -20%
radiation -30%

Unrealized ideas Anomalixxа

Mesh.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Khimzaschita +20.
Bullet resistance +5.
gap +3
Ect-10
The artifact is formed by the connection of ethanol, organic matter and acid content anomalies jelly. According to legend, one of the stalkers who were after drinking at a Bar in a drunken state, fell into the anomaly, along with the 3 remaining bottles of alcohol. The contents of the bottle poured out and along with the corpse of a Stalker mixed in the anomaly. After 2 days the anomaly was discovered this artifact. Provides good protection from corrosive environments due to the complete impossibility of co-operation for acid. Good protection from bullets and blows, but has good conductivity, so that it is impossible to go into space with the high voltage. This is the first art that it is possible to prepare yourself. Thanks to the excellent properties and comparative ease of manufacture, this art became popular. Look like a Film, but in the mesh.

NameClay
pix.PlayGround.ru
Radiation -30
Bullet resistance +10
Gap +7
Bleeding -200
Health +300
For weapons:
Impact -20%
Damage +20%
Wear -10
A unique artifact. Looks like a lump of clay. Also the plastic.
When applied to a weapon increases the speed of a bullet, absorbs the energy of impact, reduces wear, acts as a lubricant. When applied to the suit absorbs radiation and disperses radially the rays from the media.Protects the suit from damage with bullets, punches. Heals wounds, increases the speed of cell regeneration. The artifact is so rare and useful that even traders rarely can get one. And for its properties of plasticity appreciated even more.
Formed from the artifact Carousel gets in her dirt, organic remains and compressible. Very precious and useful. Vstrecha smiling in the lowlands and areas not covered by industrial waste.

The Artifact Of The Tube
pix.PlayGround.ru
Radiation +10.
Bleeding -150.
Gap +5
Bullet resistance +2
For a form-tube 25 cm thick with very soft and porous, like sponges, surface. The hole in it does not seem continuous, and infinite. If you look at it, feel the fall in an endless void, in that it is not recommended to look through the hole for a long time. Radioactive, but bepretty rapid cell regeneration at the wound, making the skin tougher, which saves a bit from the blows and bullet wounds. Formed in anomalies Funnel. Occurs where there is this anomaly. The price is moderate.

Unrealized ideas Andru Wolf.

Lunar ball
pix.PlayGround.ru
Vynoslivost +50
Politicsthe -5
Radiatsyya -7
Telepathy +10
Looks similar to the fireball but the color artifact blue.The artifact at night radiates Sinai glow.Stalkers Zenica for resistance to telepathy,accelerates the recovery tools forces.The negative impact of the artifact of efleets lowering of resistance to radiation and bullet resistance.Scientists claim that the artifact is then when exposed to fireball electri.

Cable blood
Bleeding +300
Quite a rare artifact.Teaching is not raskryvayut the mystery of the origin of the artifact.Stalkers artifact Zenica the soprativleniya bleeding.Negative properties is not seen.

Stone heart
Health -450
Bleeding -150
Radiation -10
Gap +5
Bullet resistance +5
Telepathy +5
Chemical burn +10
Burn +10
Shock +10
Vynoslivost +10
The artifact is then in abnormalities Trampoline.A very rare and expensive artefact.The artifact was proignoriruesh researchers all attempts to somehow affect myself and got its name.Stalkers Zenica for something that increases prakticheski all the features.Emits radiation.Negative svoistv eleeza deterioration zdarovia the owner of the artifact.

Bright Sun
pix.PlayGround.ru
Burn -35
Health +400
Bleeding +75
Endurance -45

The Brain
Telepathy -20
health +1200
Bleeding +400
The artifact is then out of the body of Zhivago of organism which is under the influence of psi and falls into anamalia Jelly.First artifact obnaruzhili on the basis of Freedom.Near their base of poiavilsa controller.Controller took under control 1 of a Stalker,Stalker podoshol the basis of Liberty and started to shoot but hit anamalia Jelly.After a week of anomalies in obrazovalas artifact.The artifact greatly affects the human brain, impairing his psi sopostavlyaet.Increases the immunity of the person.
Bullet resistance -3
Radiation +20
The gap +13
The artifact emits a bright light.From artifact comes noticeable heat.The teachings say that one who bears the artifact never nauchit frostbite in the cold and not freeze,as at the approach of cold weather starts to radiate strong heat.Negative characteristics of arefact of efleets decrease of endurance,confrontation burns,reducing palestinesi.Resists radiation.Protects from stab wounds.Outset health.Then in abnormalities of the Hot .

INVENT YOUR IDEAS!!!!!!
HERE IS THE ORDER AS THEM TO PUT:
1. The name of the artifact.
2. Figure (desirable)
3. Description.
4. Features
155 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano Beard 30.04.20

pix.PlayGround.ruCompass
pix.PlayGround.ruMagnet
pix.PlayGround.ruJumper (new)
pix.PlayGround.ruDaisy (new)
pix.PlayGround.ruSponge
pix.PlayGround.ruModified insulator
pix.PlayGround.ruChanged the wheel

Think of pliz descriptions and ha Ki. I will be grateful!
PS. Thank you for your help SerSTALKER666

A
Andru_Wolf 30.04.20

Modified insulator

From artifact comes from a strong radioactive and psi radiation.The artifact is quite rare.Scientists are unable to understand how,where and under what conditions puilaetco artifact know only that the artifact is most often found near a source of strong psi radiation.When wearing artifact of uvelichivaetsya health and soprotivlenie to bleeding.Thus increasing bullet resistance.Emits a strong radiatio.Skazyvaetsya negatively on the psychological health of the person.

Telepathy +25
Radiatsyya +15
Bullet resistance +25
Bleeding +500
Health +1000

I
Il 62 30.04.20

Jelly
PlayGround.ru
Is a bluish BLOB of goo. Stalkers still do not know how to count Jelly, an anomaly or artifact. To take this substance only with special tools. Upon contact with flesh, it burns, gradually turning into the new jelly. Has no positive qualities. Wear this mucus can only be in a special container. Because of the difficulty of carrying it, and the properties popular with stalkers do not use. The artifact is very love scientific organizations.

chem. burn -200%

a
ataris 30.04.20

Garlic.
Deters bloodsuckers

K
KreativkO 30.04.20

The topic must KNOW! ZHYT!
I can't do arts but MNU is Mego imagination can a lot of descriptions to come up with just tell me!!
Here is an example.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indiian
Not much rasprostronenie artifact as a jellyfish but vstrechaetsya for experienced STALKERS.
Something similar to some eyes.Scientists believe that it formed from the eyes of mantra.
Glow green-blue.
I can write a lot!(spelling is lame:)

Features
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bleeding -500(he stops!)
Life +10%(max HP)
Radiation +30(Bad Radiation)

Mercury Ball
The artifact often vstrechaetsya for BEGINNERS-STALKERS
As it is almost useless and the radiation from it decent x-ray!
Scientists are well paid for such a toy
Features
Radiaciya +30(Bad Radiation)
Bullet Resistance +3%(Hood Feature=)
Radiation -30(Inhibits the output radiation from the body)

K
KreativkO 30.04.20

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weight
Strange artifact is not common.
Scientists are willing to give a LOT of money sooo much as an artifact facilitates the objects around it.
STALKERS are ready to pay a lot of money because with it you can carry more swag!!!=-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features
Portable weight +10kg
Radiation +20(Bad)

D
DanekSTALKER 30.04.20

Creativo thanks, I'm always glad to see new people and ideas, but for those artifacts which you have listed already have descriptions and ha Ki.

Poprygunya pliz description and ha-Ki artam L. e.x.a and esche better peapreemia new artifacts and drawings to them (if you know how to draw well), and if not, the Player 52 will draw.

K
KreativkO 30.04.20

Oo just so oficjalnego=-)
no B say what artam to think of that )))
better yet, tell me Ah or Skype in PM)))

V
Vano Beard 30.04.20

CREATIVA, think, if not difficult, a description of the compass, jumper, Daisy, sponge, and modified insulator and the wheel of the RFP

D
DanekSTALKER 30.04.20

I represent to your attention four options for Donut:

Bagel (normal)1:

Bagel (normal)2:

Bagel (poluchennyi life)1:

Bagel (poluchennyi life)2:

Which one is better for you to decide.
PS. Description and ha-Ki Nada to come up with

V
Vano Beard 30.04.20

SerSTALKER666 give buble a number 2!

I
Il 62 30.04.20

Bagel (poluchennyi life)1

How's the jelly?

V
Vano Beard 30.04.20

The player 52 is almost ready, I don't know what Shader to put

K
KreativkO 30.04.20

The boys(men if you have Skype) kidonia I stsyl pliz

K
KreativkO 30.04.20

Buble 3+100500

K
KreativkO 30.04.20

CREATIVA, think, if not difficult, a description of the compass, jumper, Daisy, sponge,
as I come up with mulberries all quiet hdddd
Compass
------------------------------------
A strange artifact 1 times found it crazy woodpecker everyone was trying to push him in the Sciences and they said that this art too dangerous because of the radiation and crazy effects said when a little lab will do will.
In sorrow he went to the swamp near the base of freedom and all the time said that this art his Charm.From home in the swamp, he hadn't left for very long probably lyubuetsya charm..................
2 times this art has already bought but chela on Pogonyalom Scar he took it from the bandits in the Red forest.say saved a group of mercenaries and there XS...........................
ha-Ki
telepathy +25 (poor)
radiation +25(poor)
vynoslivost +200(or gallop the norm there as in moonlight or greater)
emits light the range +(hopping there's a torch)

Sponge
artefac very useful for stalkers but scientists like Medusa...........
it is useful that displays and Bloch radiation in the human body........
but decreases the influence of the PSI ismuchanov
ha-Ki
happy. +30(hood)
happy. -30(hood)
PSI. +25(poor)

Daisy(sorry but I guess it's like a fusion of artifacts from AMK Younger brother and scalp kontrolera)=-)
---------------------------
Fucking rare art dick prosys where it will be......
there was one asshole we have in the gang Panda was called so he bitch all the old zones and knew giil because of this, we decided to presunuti that we would cheto poleznenko said he generally carries nonsense says you can art with their hands sasdata b*I procederu this bitch
I our godfather for the old two art gave IBC(younger brother)and the Scalp here........
I got drunk and had an argument with a Stuffed I bet I do all my art will throw in a jelly?
we actually argued on the SHAFT..............
I threw it I own Shaft gave but then I have somewhere a day pass by this jelly and see eat burning light came closer and there is an art to flower like I certainly was surprised and suffered his Balls(scientists)
they rubbed me that it's useless but I get the point they decided to kidanut me nah
I took art suffered Sidor and his Balls said EBA*return art and he wanted to give was 100000 RUB.
I course I sold him.I would the recipe said but I don't remember what the arts were in the bag...............
Here us he gave so Sidor and we have not taken Toto to art on the big snelly sold.
Val Panda is not deceived...............
-----------------------------------
happy +100(bad)
PSI +50(bad)
CON.+(smaya hood)
Krovotechenie -(the hood)
max HP +500

Jumper
---------------------------
obrazuetsya in the Jump.
art rasprostranena more than Medusa but Eggs Mona to sell for good price because graviational field around it............

The steering wheel and the insulator Mona to the quests tie there is even an idea to make a new quest if someone knows how svisnite in PM Mona to make Mego mod))))))))))))))on the basis of halophytes))

I
Il 62 30.04.20

CREATIVA can write without errors.

K
KreativkO 30.04.20

nope can't really don't know Russian self-taught hddd

D
DanekSTALKER 30.04.20

Congratulate me!!! I was able to create and work with particle!!!

Here, I made new particles for artifacts snowflake and Mercury ball:
Snowflake

Mercury Orb

New art:
The shining:

Snow

PS.
Need descriptions and ha Ki.
Hope will help and that fantasy finally dumb...
Who knows what particl - particl is the effect of something (I think so), such as a campfire around which sit the stalkers - particle flashes Jump - particl etc.

V
Vano Beard 30.04.20

SerSTALKER666 congratulations!