3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 30.04.20 08:16 pm

Brain burner? What's the reality? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

and here it is ! guys stalkers is on REN TV was then found on YOUTUBE and is called Radio Location station R. A. D. U. G. A. and Chernobyl -2 satellites of the Present Chernobyl-in fact on this RAINBOW 2 of 4 power units of Chernobyl worked .
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 30.04.20

Anatoliy School wrote:
it is on REN of TV it was
All clear.

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 30.04.20

MelShlemming
---My DVO-ourtney sister's husband worked there - now lives in Slavutych, he said when the guests were back in 2010 and it's not American blah blah blah !!!

P
POSTAL_VL 30.04.20

Anatoliy School
With the connection!
Not only
R. A. D. U. G. A.
and DUGA Arc
I advise you to play Call of Pripyat and see how many locations that are taken from real areas

A

POSTAL_VL
Know Sister worked with her husband at Chernobyl and lived in Chernobyl before the Accident ,and this game is Call of Pripyat I showed them , especially the Cinema Prometheus like !!!

s
strelok312 30.04.20

Anatoliy School
You're more Ren-TV look! Chernobyl-2 is the only zagorizontalnye radar, in those days there were only a couple of pieces on the whole world, which is why it was a secret facility, but has so much energy he could not consume.

B
Balubery 30.04.20

The object B2 has nothing to do with the Burner, neither in the game nor in reality. The thing is certainly powerful, but nuclear power just do not need it. In addition, and it was built much later, and was run at full capacity Russian woodpecker only once.

Spoiler

A

Balubery
I'm in the 70-ies he worked in a munitions factory ,as they said N/I n-sky , and so communicating Zavod Jupiter and n-sahasauto one to one. Yes, and navigation Assembly workshops of Jupiter coincide one to one with the factory where he worked . Especially the Archive where the Monolith fight . And Sbornyi shop where the helicopter is .

A

strelok312
And on Ren TV is a lot interesting. So worry Ye not . Each person has their own troubles. As in our STALKER !!!

A

Okay All Good Night . Smartphone hard in net to get out . On the computer videokarta of sgorala 3 years did not survive this ati redion sapphire r9 270x 2gb . 12, the pension buy a new one .

D
Domoi 30.04.20

Ren TV....Ren TV...old TV....but the head is also worth considering!

B
Balubery 30.04.20

Anatoliy School
In Stalker, even a lot of places, copied from the original. And the ones I've seen are really very similar. But Jupiter will not say, I never made it.

N
Nikita Hobotnev 30.04.20

The station was created, to track a missile with a nuclear warhead!

A

Balubery
Well if You want to get to Jupiter , then travel to the city of Stavropol-Industrial North-Western area, close to a branch plant of KAMAZ-Trailers, and is this copy of Jupiter --!!!-PLANT NEPTUNE . Thomas-a believer !?

A

Damn - you know I'm no che did, you just came(the phrase In the artist,Etush in the film prisoner of the Caucasus) and me or is it that when you raised this question --all I was the same, and poured - in nablatykalsya (inches Ineta ) and drove as gramotey !?!?!? :How was the law of the henhouse - and left !?-and in human society nothing has changed !?

B
Balubery 30.04.20

Anatoliy School
So, I'm not saying I don't like! I'm pretty sure I like, as well as similar places I've seen in the game and in reality. I'm just saying that on Jupiter, I was not, and would not be right if I started foaming at the mouth to prove the identity of the locations from the game and real places that I never seen!

13Naemnik 30.04.20

strelok312
You are to the real of the station come and view as you have a brain inside is cooked and the skin as the mummies will shrivel. Such stations as psychotronic installation - it's all REAL. And generally in my opinion in the roof of the sarcophagus a funnel on the outside and not from within the - shell or a rocket went there on the other side (East and a bit South) of the reservoir polygon artillery was and right now probably is. At the bottom are probably a lot of proof lies :) New guns, they are farther than you should shoot.