3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
datka 30.04.20 08:17 pm

can't log in to origin (FIFA 17)

Such a problem can't log into origin....asks to enter 6 digit verification code...and I have no access ....can someone help me...the FIFA activated by the operator on the website offactive.info not to use them because they postanowili work...don't know what to do....
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
RTYWD 30.04.20

It smacks of Scam

m
mrKaktak 30.04.20

Datka
or what not to do...need to access mail palabas

K
KlausBarbie 30.04.20

you online hammering Origin? try it without a network to pull up the ACC that you gave. There is this code - it's extra protection , they say well, steals the tape , and the sense that no code)

d
datka 30.04.20

No I have no Internet tried Internet...is not

d
datka 30.04.20

Can anyone have account with which FIFA 17можно to play...share if possible.....

b
batman314 30.04.20

If the origin of your native code by mail get that zaregan. If stolen you may have. Does not go. The owner obviously changed the password. I also once stole an account in 10 minutes changed the password and everything is OK. And someone was clearly thrown.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 30.04.20

check the mail when she checked in origin

d
datka 30.04.20

I have mounted license FIFA 17 he created an account in origin but I can't activate FIFA 17 wrote saying the code is not correct....and how to activate it....???

R
RTYWD 30.04.20

Datka
Because you have to buy on Origin and not from just anyone,especially now it wild discount

d
datka 30.04.20

And as there is to buy???