3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alehandro228 30.04.20 08:17 pm

Frenzy barb (Diablo 2)

Sobiraus vka4at' frenzy barba,podskajite kakoe orujie i bronu v39t'?
Rassmatrivau varianta 2:Grief pb+Lawbringer pb.Grief pb+Death colossus sword.
Bronu forty ne predlagat',dorogo
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 30.04.20

Licked it's already Milen? Both the Vario is good, although personally, my barb runs lovinger (cheap and VERY cheerful). Your booking duress, perhaps Lyon is still possible.

A
Alehandro228 30.04.20

Sanchez Ramirez
when you licked me was not :C

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

Алехандро228, fretboard+lawbringer would be cool: a) the decor b) the sanctuary here has bothered to correct, and under it, the undead will grab a Bang. belly - shaft/duress.
take into account that the ias and the length of the weapon of the second hand is not important, only affects base speed. the pb-it is the best, have a colossus blade better than colossus sword. length, pb is dumb.

A
Alehandro228 30.04.20

drug mne govoril 4to grief botinkami a pod death pod per4atkami,i speak 4to iz za etogo budet wsm bug.eto pravda li?

m
minovalo 30.04.20

It's true, only if the swap/rejoining Def need to stick again. And, they say, from the transliteration where no hitting, brain cancer happens.

s
street_vaiper 30.04.20

vi vse sami transliteri ibo v diablo podrugomu no nenapishesh

A
Alehandro228 30.04.20

passed
bronu pixat' 'žanovo?

m
minovalo 30.04.20

If death in the armor you collect, then Yes.

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

grief botinkami a pod death pod per4atkami
passed, but you can also enlighten me, what for?.. =( about the pod 'll shut up already.

m
minovalo 30.04.20

Humanly: poke in tracing the main/offhand Pb and the colossus - the difference in a few frames.

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

passed, ahem.. give a live example? barbarian, frenzy 24 LVL, armor with 40% ias. cs/pb of 7.5 fpa/3,33 aps, on the contrary: 5/5 aps.
people t for: grief botinkami a pod death pod per4atkami, and you for him: but only if you swap/rejoining should Def stick again, but the main hand over panchami, afaik. or I drive, Chi sho? :With

m
minovalo 30.04.20

Make it work, you must first stick a quick weapons bots over and slow - over parchami. Main is always the one that was in the slot first. But after the swap/logout main hand over parchami it turns out - need to change again.

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

passed, Hm.. well, I francovich did so - did you use both barrels and sculpted a quick first over parchami etc.. and that's why first, stick to fast weapons bots over and slow - over parchami - nifiga not understand.. :s and if after dvizhnyakov Maine hand over panchami is even more so.

m
minovalo 30.04.20

From-for features of calculation of attack speed with dual. You link did go? =) Roughly speaking, the greater the difference between Maine and offendum, the fatter exhaust. But everytime^ you need to restart bug.

I
Immense 30.04.20

passed
If the pb bug grow to cs?

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

passed, went, current job timeout ... back in Ineta - you derailed caring gabasour. so, first be SURE to pay a quick Drin first on bots (etc.), then change the gun places and enjoy? %-)

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

Equipping a primary weapon in the right equipment slot results in bugged calculation of weapon speed when weapons have different weapon speeds:

Equipping the faster weapon first results in lower weapon speed: faster than the average (WS right < WS left in the table below).
Equipping the slower weapon first results in higher weapon speed: slower than the average (WS right > WS left in the table below).

The greater the difference, the greater the effect: