3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
General La Valette 30.04.20 08:17 pm

Impact cheats (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all. I have a question. How cheats affect the game itself. Then not having any bugs, lags, etc. for example, I enter codes for immortality and getting things for crafting(leather strips,coal, etc.). Help
22 Comments
Sort by:
b
baer-gms 30.04.20

You have the skills the armor will not be blocking and swinging.

b
baer-gms 30.04.20

And this is a serious bug in the game lost the main thing
The most important thing in the game
The meaning and Interest

d
davidrf 30.04.20

May disappear, but to each his own. For example, I hate the controls... Clumsy... the battle System is monotonous and clumsy Assassin... all the parts without cheats passed, metro, rage... In Diablo without cheating bosses felled. And this miracle is unbearable... the World I like very much, freedom of action, scope... Why and Folaut respect, but there I have lots of guns, and then a sword, Yes a bow. Not enough to be...
By the way with the cheat I got all pumped. That's only in the console instead of letters the squares, though all teams accepted... who knows?

S
Sergei1405 30.04.20

baer-gms +1

R
Riss 30.04.20

Chita is always an evil , keeping the balance and zabalbeascoa the game . The console is necessary only for good screenshots and push zaglushina quests .

P
Pril Balsam 30.04.20

For example, I hate the controls... Clumsy... the battle System is monotonous and clumsy...

Why do you play in Skyrim? Play its Diablo, by the way, comes out in version -3.

B
BENOR 30.04.20

cheats-like a drug 1 time use then the whole game chierici,chierici,chierici. Myself experimenting.
I use consloe only for bug fixes (e.g. in the bards College I was given the quest destati kakyu then tune, tune, the quest was left)

S
Seifer1986 30.04.20

I of cheats only psicologi armor added (nothing gives). The console is needed only to edit the quests. And the rest of what they need????

Recently with the help of Chita looked saline and skills are added, especially at first went through the game, then tried the experiments. Conclusion, I do not advise to use cheats and I'll explain why...

Reasons:
1. Can not start the quests.
Example 1: Departure from the game. The same cheat that adds all the skills (by the way added the skills that the game can get. Another glycene skills(shouts) when you try to study them, the game crashes.
Example 2: Effect on quests. Again the same cheat with skills. After adding all skills (including PLOT), you can fail quests, such as obtaining cry clear Sky, job Associates, or call Parturnaksa.
2. Stops pumping some skill.
3. You can get stuck in the realties of the location.

And so who knows what else. Can save to kryaknuta, if hacked char. With a game like TES easy at all.

Do not understand why this game need cheats, if only the same can be achieved without them. Yes, of course to achieve results will not have to spend 2 minutes and a couple of months of the game, but the result still will bring greater satisfaction?

G
General La Valette 30.04.20

Friends, I only use the code for immortality and all

B
BlackMetallll 30.04.20

there is a glitch with the eyes of the gg
when my eyes sometimes get black mess
this is probably if often ispolzuesh cheat showracemenu

D
Demolir 30.04.20

Friends, I only use the code for immortality and all

When talking about tgm, it is not only immortality...the use of the most malicious commands, which does not really experience the game, gameplay features, and a carrying element of role-playing almost completely.

K
KARTER347 30.04.20

If you use tgm there is a chance that the opponent will still take your head off. Going without a head. There is also a chance that if the enemy will leave the finishing blow, and you will flee from him, the character will continue, to go streaking, do not beat weapons. If tgm can go clubhand gg, the animation of the sword will be is not clear.

M
M_SergeY_V 30.04.20

I completely agree with BENORом but can opravdati hacking for money to those in the North-West of Riverwood on the lake, there's a sawmill on cator can a million chop wood you still get paid for 5 per unit.

W
WTF-OMG 30.04.20

M_Serega_V With the same success quests soon all will pass, once I break through all the quests all Loki and the last LVL. In General, life is death, kill yourself immediately)

M
M_SergeY_V 30.04.20

WTF-OMG
Well you then weren't killed?)

W
WTF-OMG 30.04.20

M_Serega_V I cheats not yuzayu.
PS. Trolling is bad, the status of a novice firing.

M
M_SergeY_V 30.04.20

Duck is clearly the case day before yesterday I Toko it tells you the problem with the Internet was and right now it is not all fixed.
And the cheats I sa not already yuzayu right now, the mods will distribute the normal group re-start.

W
Wild Rider 30.04.20

The game has bugs, therefore I only use some cheats. Well, for example, partner, Cargo gone, even though I left him at home in Whiterun. Ordered him to stand still...now, even the console didn't help. Who-thread knows how to fix it?

So on the subject of, cheats that facilitates game lead only to the disappearance of interest in this game. It is a beginner level in the game.

F
Fanil Ishmuratov 30.04.20

Skurov 1.9.32.08 + 4 DLC STE ???

F
Fanil Ishmuratov 30.04.20

TGM is not particularly bait the game, do not bait.
If only the block and the armor class is not apamsa.
And like cheat items, the toy , the near time will blunt,
Because revnivykh items. Example - if the SG level 10, and nachteil item level 30, etc the script bait.
It's like 18+
What can and what not))