3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MASTER_KXYAM 30.04.20 08:18 pm

The solution to the problem with the freezes/lags on WIN 10 (Battlefield 1)

Hi guys, long time struggled with the frantic FPS dips and the occasional brakes and finally found the only solution to this problem
As it turned out, the problem lies in updating to Windows 10 - the Creators Update. I didn't go into the details of what makes Battlefield 1 and other games feel so badly to work, so let's get right to what to do to rectify them (for the Assembly 10 and win detailed guide thanks to user barlonemaximus with form geforce):

Before that tell what are the ways I tried to get rid of drawdowns on the CU, all the methods were taken from the English forum on BF1 and various sites, suddenly you will:
In task Manager set HIGH priority for a process bf1.exe
Disabled Game Mode, DVR, and everything from the GAMES tab in the settings
Completely disable Windows defender using services
Was turned off in the properties bf1.exe optimization in full screen
Was turned off in settings > privacy uncheck all items in the General and area information
Installed the game on SSD besides faster boot times nothing happened
Was turned off Overlay in Origin, and the assistant ( I recommend after the decision to do it very often because of this problems in games )

Here's another great kid painted several ways: https://forums.battlefield.com/ru-ru/discussion/5969/vozmozhnye-resheniya-problem-s-prosadkami-fps-kotorye-ne-zavisyat-ot-grafiki#latest

Not one of these methods personally did not help me, therefore, proceed to the tested and working method:
Downloaded the Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update) : http://windowsiso.net/windows-10-iso/windows-10-anniversary-update-1607-download-build-14393-0/windows-10-anniversary-update-1607-iso-download-standard/
Using the program Ultra ISO to create a bootable disk/USB flash drive : http://remontka.pro/ultraiso-boot-usb/
Once installed, immediately disable via service pack for Windows 10, you can set the first, the main thing is not bring to the installation

After you install the drivers for the components, activate Windows and downloaded drivers from Nvidia 378.78 or 378.92, NO OTHER, OTHER ON YOUR own RISK! MOST PEOPLE WITH the OTHER DRIVERS REMAIN the PROBLEMS for owners of AMD can not say anything, read the forums/websites which you have best

I can only say that playing for 2 days, no problems found, except that one time at the beginning of the round when you spawn in the tank was the ONLY frieze, the rest of the time it was great.
Playing the system: 6700K I7, GTX 1070, 16 GB RAM, game installed on HDD (WD Black)

I wish you luck with solving the problem, created a similar topic on the English forum BF1, people also praised this guide and say that they helped!
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Dmitry Disaire 30.04.20

MASTER_KXYAM
no reason problems)

M
MASTER_KXYAM 30.04.20

nfsrunner
we will argue how much I earn in a month? if the topic is not interesting, what came?

M
MASTER_KXYAM 30.04.20

nfsrunner
you're all clear for the Market discussion, this can be closed

A
Antol 30.04.20

after the first few months were such problems, but on the contrary disappeared after a few updates and fresh drivers
just Win10 is in beta stage, you just beautiful drawing that she went out and to work, as they say the more people the faster balovatsa bugs
Yes forgot to add 1607 will not save you will cause still updated to 1703 well, there is a rollback

A
Antol 30.04.20

MASTER_KXYAM
I do not argue many games on 10 SAG

G
Gefor_sik 30.04.20

With the iron freezes or lags....seriously???

T
The Dmitry Disaire 30.04.20

Gefor_сик
yeah

G
Gefor_sik 30.04.20

nfsrunner
I have Windows 7 x64 and also her brother always put(the Assembly of idimm edition) and once after setting off auto updates:D
Brother plays 4 battle not 1, so it percent, i7 960 and video gtx690 12 GB operatives, games on SSD and everything works fine no complains=)
While the forehead is such a small animal and lag....:D MB all in the OS.

A
AnPei 30.04.20

MASTER_KXYAM
Any recommendations to setup on this hardware. I'm great at 1070-Oh in BF1 .