3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gfcnjh2 30.04.20 08:20 pm

To see if a solution to the problem? (Rage)

in the year of release I remember passed without problems. yesterday installed from the same Repack. textures do not have time to load for the rotation of the head. Windows is the same only changed percents with a map on more serious. maybe someone knows how to solve the problem with textures. tell me. tried the suggested option of creating folders in the folder Rage id Software did not help. played with graphics settings the same effect.
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Dukoff 30.04.20

Map of what? The version of the engine was in serious troubles with the Radeon.

s
saa0891 30.04.20

http://forum.igromania.ru/showthread.php?t=123728&page=2

g
gfcnjh2 30.04.20

Victor Dukoff
Geforce 980 prior to this was a 670-I

g
gfcnjh2 30.04.20

saa0891
there to solve only offer to install the 285.38 wood, and even in the archive of nvidia website not. the oldest 385.12.

s
saa0891 30.04.20

gfcnjh2 wrote:
there to solve only offer to install the 285.38 wood, and even in the archive of nvidia website not. the oldest 385.12.
Read the topic,they offer to edit the config and use the console,although I have a problem with it even on release it was not.

g
gfcnjh2 30.04.20

saa0891
with a geforce 670 I also had no problems. and at the expense of solving problems by correcting the configuration there specified is irrelevant for owners of the patch. unpatched version of the game in the Internet I think is not to find.

L
L0neWanderer 30.04.20

gfcnjh2
Cache textures at maximum(the number of pages per frame)? Put the maximum.

S
Stoic 30.04.20

gfcnjh2
3 years ago played on the pirates, and last week I wanted to remember and he bought the license to the incentive (500 rubles with DLS together), just that would not be tormented with the installation of the new hardware and the system (gtx1080, Win10)
The game stood up to cheer.
Recent changes the developers made in January of this year.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.04.20

in the game there are 2 ways to optimize the texture is some of nvida transcode on the Kudu which will compress the textures and the CPU tracked who needs 8 processor cores. I understand they can be used together.
and so I am the cook in the year 2014 or cook like this game KAZ technology from NVIDIA. not to say that it is loading but the whole eye is not much calluses constant podgruzka

b
bloomm 30.04.20

Configs also have a look on the Internet was at the time was a Gtx 570

g
gfcnjh2 30.04.20

bloomm
In the year of release I, too, have had no problems with the 670-Oh. And on the new hardware that doesn't want to work correctly. Spent two evenings trying different options to resolve the problem. Nothing helped. He spat and blew.

g
gfcnjh2 30.04.20

Stoic
I believe you. It is a pity that the last reissue of Torrent Edition is dated 2013 and fixes the shoals there.

g
gfcnjh2 30.04.20

L0neWanderer
have tried high and low and in game settings and nvidia settings.

g
gfcnjh2 30.04.20

bloomm
read about some wonderful site that puts your iron and it will generate you a configuration file. but the link being searched is not found.

s
stdeal 30.04.20

So decided a't or not? And I also have the load go