3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trian4k 30.04.20 08:20 pm

Autoleveling (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Somebody can tell me how it works here? So like the world and quests of TES I so hate autoleveling, because there is no desire and need to swing level ,that would be harder. Like here, the mobs are adjusted to you and no matter how you pump and what kind of gear on you - still the mobs are equal to you in power?
29 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rerium 30.04.20

Trian4k
I noticed it is not present here

K
KroRex 30.04.20

Trian4k
The level is not affected. armor and most skills affect. If things will not meet the level, it will hurt you. If the pump is crooked, that will hurt the bosses. Plus there is Kragorn, there will be hurt in any way. Well, Cyrodiil is (in General pvp location, but there are mobs and they are sympathetic more complicated conventional)

A
Anglerfish 30.04.20

Trian4k
Yes, something like that. While the average HP of the mob remains at ~31k, but your damage on them with increasing your level decreases, and even if you always wear clothes under your level :)
And Yes, with the growth of your caliber, your clothes will be getting worse, i.e. they seem to degrade. I remember the same nonsense was, like, in Allods Online.

T
Trian4k 30.04.20

KroRex
Anglerfish
and while you are still playing, why? stupid for the sake of pvp? sense leveling if you can't feel stronger, you'll always be the winner, will be than the average. No need to return back, thinking I'll come here next time points. I'm talking about pve. The mobs are adjusted to you, under your armor is lol. Why, then, to find the top armor, if you can go to the catering apartments and mobs still for you to adjust.

K
KroRex 30.04.20

Anglerfish
The damage itself is not reduced (when you upgrade weapons to current level), just mobs with health and damage etc. also increases damage resistance, and therefore, more damage is deducted. With appropriate leveling mobs are put elementary. Otherwise, you will suffer, or that you die quickly, or just long to kill them. Pumping is important, as in any other RPG.

T
Trian4k 30.04.20

KroRex
it turns out as I described above, is only to look gidic on pumping and everything will be easy.

K
KroRex 30.04.20

Trian4k
I play for quests and atmosphere and not pumping. I don't like that kind of thing in games, like the need to retreat and come back after long hours of pumping (Such in TES never was). And I seriously don't understand people who play for leveling. For me it's just a tool in achieving objectives (quests, characters, interesting story), not a goal. I don't want to waste time on that stupid swing.

K
KroRex 30.04.20

Trian4k
Depends where. Where implied by the presence of increased complexity, you are likely to bend. Should be game experience and skill, not just peeped Hyde.

T
Trian4k 30.04.20

KroRex
I won't be able to go wherever they want in the game? where the mobs will be stronger where they are weak? or all the mobs in the world a blueprint to adjust to you? Tobish if I pumped yeah, and back to the old location, the mobs will still fly for 5-10 strokes and then when I was green? For example, in Vova has locations inhabited by mobs level 1-10, there are a few locations inhabited by 10-15 , etc., and how? Still, once the map is divided into areas for a certain level or not? In the same oblivion you can beat the game level 1, as there is no need to swing - and all so adjusted to you beloved. The benefit from this saves Overhaul.

K
KroRex 30.04.20

Trian4k
Levels there is no division. There are certain areas where the mobs are more difficult (sometimes significantly), but they are also permanent. Everything depends on your character and enchantment of things. Well, in a group with someone it is logical that it will be easier. Strength in unity

A
Anglerfish 30.04.20

KroRex
It is clear that it is not the ability of the player to cut, but in fact the damage is reduced.Best of all it feels NBом.
Trian4k
I'm not playing (today :D).
Everyone wanted to try Cyrodiil for a good run; ran - in the beginning very much, but then I realize that all these mixings are very primitive and almost always boil down to the fact that it is just the more numerous side, and I haven LOTRA all out of bubble.

Another huge drawback for me is the fact that there is PVP in Cox and nowabout mages, and mages I never played and not going to. So I decided what the beginning of PVP I don't need.

And PVE it is... at first it seems that everything seems good, and the quests (in fact what is happening) are head and shoulders above the same in Skyrim, even to Obly and does not hold in General. But then - I don't even know. They are stale, or what. I personally at some point it becomes simply not interesting and boring, and even good music does not save the situation. However, since I had all the Tests: there all the quests seem to be kind of superficial, or something. Perhaps not even the quests and their flow. If in the same Svitare all there Npsi crucified for half an hour, bring to you the scenario, where the same actors play the level, trying to make each NCSA is unique in TESO you realize that all outstanding quests dolls - real dolls just to tell you every time something very short in the spirit of We are suffering here, help us, bring it here and kill so-and-so.

Trian4k wrote:
I won't be able to go wherever they want in the game?
Yes, you can go to any location. There's even a main plot you can go a volley at the initial levels. I.e. the coolest uncle my being only 15 lvlom.

T
Trian4k 30.04.20

KroRex
Okay, okay.. as I unfortunately expected.. Thanks for the replies ... I don't know, maybe buy Yes I will try, I like the world of TES.. In Gothic like the process of leveling and gameplay, and then the world of fantasy. Now for the first time going through Oblivion with the mod for removing avtolevelinga and just so excited from the game that words can not convey, even so Skyrim went - direct kaif

K
KroRex 30.04.20

Anglerfish
In fact, in Pvp they rule the darkness, jumping to God knows where. And archers deal more damage than mages (in my experience), is to take a ranged DD. PVE, Yes, boring, but as for me soon. And usually, the farther the better with him. Personally, I bored myself more fights in General, but it is the result of hundreds of hours spent in the game. And NPCs don't all the dolls. However, with the plot point of SWTOR is really better (although there is a lot of dolls), but it specifically invested in this system and did it on a bet.

K
KroRex 30.04.20

Trian4k
There is still not autolevelling. Oble he could prevent that if you downloaded alchemy, blacksmithing, eloquence, subtlety, etc. that could very long time to understand mobs due to unreasonably high health they have (the Skeleton is killed with 40 blows of a huge hammer, shta). Then he works on the player so as not to interfere with the quests, experience the story. To play with friends of different levels met the same difficulty level, etc.

A
Anglerfish 30.04.20

KroRex
KroRex wrote:
In fact, in Pvp they rule the darkness, jumping to God knows where. And archers deal more damage than mages (in my experience), is to take a ranged DD.
Some sort of 60 percent in Cyrodiil - the mages, and at the office. forums in all polls, they are leading with remarkable superiority) and in PVE I was also running around with a mage your LVL - it's the only way the crowd picking, and I have something there running around, poking your stick.
And Yes, I too tired of fighting hard. On the one hand, MMORPGs with direct control is cool, but it all boils down to monotonous swotting same

T
Trian4k 30.04.20

Anglerfish
<3 a straight answer as I wanted)
For this reason I gave up on Skyrim, though I was playing on max difficulty and tried to love the game.. But with oblivion I have everything as it came out otherwise, hell with these quests - even though they are here and cool.. but the gameplay ,exploration, caves, secrets, gear, difficulty, leveling - just a masterpiece.. What ecstasy I felt when I first went into the cave Vilverin near the first city , some how we cleared her from the bandits and found a note supposedly one of them heard somewhere at the bottom in the cave beyond the wall scrail claws of the Khajiit , but it was never found and everyone thinks now that there is ghosts and OMG I was just mad when I accidentally stepped on the tile and opened a secret door and and found this cat who was brought in zhert... I was really scared in there, I always felt the adrenaline, because I don't know what will happen next and as I walked, overcoming traps along the way killing any zombies and skeletons, it was more interesting and when I found a cool expensive pants ( though not me) of the joy is just no limit, because the whole game I felt kind of homeless. I so wanted to know what in the end And went something like using all the out to any ghosts and I had to retreat. Really, from one cave I experienced much more buzz than all of the corridor caves in Skyrim, and indeed from the whole game :D and I imagine that this is just a tiny part of the game and how much I still waiting.. I disabled fast travel and installed the mod on Steele Strider ,who for a fee, you are transported only between cities. With overhaulom the game became my dream as an Amateur is a good RPG. In this world, just is nice and not want to go from there, in Skyrim, I played through the force.

K
KroRex 30.04.20

Anglerfish
For mages strength is in ease of development. An Archer or two weapons to master more difficult, but they are indeed stronger when high flow.
And the jacket.. still a maximum of five skill + ULTI on one panel when there are only two panels - it's sad.

K
KroRex 30.04.20

Trian4k
Skyrim is the weakest part of the series, Oblivion along with Morrowind are the best. So this difference in perceptions is not surprising.

A
Anglerfish 30.04.20

Trian4k
In General, I could have remained in TESO, but I was just standing moral choice between TESO and Warframe, and I decided that last me more pleasure brings, especially for less amount of time spent.
But the Region still can not force myself to re-take. There I completely missed all the Addons (only played the first version, with English voice acting and the like even prestovskiy translation).

KroRex
So I'm a good PVP fighter, but something did not go skiing. Anyway, all this PVP in MMORPGs is purely self-indulgence, unbalanced and very (VERY) rarely honest because of the difference in weapons / build / time etc will be released in the second Battlefront is a better buy and will get pleasure from this uncomplicated PVP.

K
KroRex 30.04.20

Anglerfish
About PVP I fully agree.