3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexmhk 08.10.19 07:22 pm

On the map of Russian expanses of more than 62 km/h is not going! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good afternoon.
What are the odds a map of the Russian open spaces? Now pull cargo, tractor K-700 (with one axle stands on the frame of the tractor, the second road wheel itself) - probably goods from fashion, to connect fashion such cargo in ETS 2 did not exist before. In Europe I did OK 120-130 km/h as soon as the ferry got on the map of the Russian expanse of more than 62 km/h is not coming and everything (the speed limit in the game settings removed)!
What could be the cause of how to fix it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
daftCAT7 08.10.19

alexmhk
Winter going? There in the snow in General pop will be uphill to go. If Yes ,then download the patch for this map to disable bukovki in the snow.

a
alexmhk 08.10.19

Summer.
Mod for speed on the snow too.

l
losevo58 08.10.19

alexmhk
A screenshot of the map where you can go to the Studio.

s
sowa 59 08.10.19

alexmhk
this can not be,I you like Testor card claim

l
losevo58 08.10.19

sowa 59
When and where it is, I do not remember in the Vast or on the map from Valera was such a disaster.

a
alexmhk 08.10.19

Food in area of Tikhvin:

Here is a screen of up to 62 km/h acceleration is vigorous and longer rides and all!

Here's a link to the video https://my-files.ru/een1od

c
curd22 08.10.19

alexmhk
Forget it.

a
alexmhk 08.10.19

I would have scored, only to take the order of 4000 km at a speed of 62 km/h it's sooo long - I before retirement it will not take! And boring and not playable so to walk such long distance.
I believe it's in the fashion of the Russian expanses (in Europe, however, such effect was not)?

a
alexmhk 08.10.19

I think found the reason. The case in strange behaviour of the transmission (in settings is Automatic simplified): for some reason, automatic gearbox switches automatically only up to 8 transmission (which corresponds to max 62 km/h), and then no - manual only: 9 max - 80 km, 10 max - 100 km/h, 11 max 130 km/h then 12 broadcast. And ago transfer also knocks, if overclocked to 11 transmission (i.e., > 100 km/h), then 10 will switch only when the speed drops to 65 km/h.
Perform now the order of the Agency here on this Volvo:

P
POSTAL_VL 08.10.19

Sorry, that is not the topic, but why is the map so weird located the city? 0_0

a
alexmhk 08.10.19

So got up with the mod. And what is strange, you are somehow differently situated?