3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danil Alecsandrov 30.04.20 08:21 pm

Worm waiting (Stellaris)

In General, built a black pyramid on the planet and has a mission
The worm is waiting After completing this mission, a dialog box appears where you can select YES and NO. If you select no, you will have to kill the worm. So here's my question: I killed a worm, and that for me is were given? The mission just hangs with a check mark in the log and everything. And if I answered Yes, he makes all the planets suitable for life, but my star was a black hole. When I occupy, I constantly appear pacifists, etc., and the mission remains hanging with a check mark. The mission of the tick, which remains in the journal, is it a bug or is it meant to be? And that is given for killing the worm?
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saboteur58 30.04.20

Mods instructed and asked? In a simple game any event about worms spawn nebylo

D
Danil Alecsandrov 30.04.20

Saboteur58
No mods. Version clean, recently downloaded.

D

Saboteur58
Generally mods for version 1.4 is not found.

D

No mods really

D

Saboteur58
This worm probably from the add-on Horizon Signal

N
Nikita101010 30.04.20

Danil Alecsandrov
I chose that worm loves us and I have all the moons and planets in the home system has become a desolate worlds. And the sun into a black hole and my race has gotten particularly nasty, skilful physics and adapting to the ravaged world. The worm loves us, loves us the worm, the worm loves us....

N
Nikita101010 30.04.20

Saboteur58
This story DLC for stellarisa, not fashion.

D

Nikita101010
Here! I have the same thing, but I wanted to ask more. What gives the killing of this worm?

N
Nikita101010 30.04.20

Danil Alecsandrov
Absolutely nothing. Seriously

M
MishaRass 30.04.20

I also have a worm was, but it was called the quest with a black hole... And how do you build a pyramid?

D

MishaRass
I do not know. Just on the planet had a choice to build a pyramid. I built it.

D

Nikita101010
Then the point to kill him? He has 100000 health, maybe something gives?

N
Nikita101010 30.04.20

Danil Alecsandrov
No. Nothing.

G
GazikChan94 30.04.20

Danil Alecsandrov
A sense of satisfaction from the fact that it is not buckled, and can fight the worm)

T
Toshkin 30.04.20

Maybe later the bonus will, as with essential dragon, for the murder which at first only give access to the planet with +30/+30 for minerals and energy, and in a few years, throw in a dragon egg from which hatches a great soyuznichek to 13k damage.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 30.04.20

Well, to begin after his assassination fell silent sect. AO second to sense you from a heap of empty planets, I'm not even all oceanic and colonizing to perfect the fine was less, and you're talking about a bunch of dermis devastated. And most importantly, no spineless bastard can take away from me my sun, my heaven and my land!

A
Andreyka_05 30.04.20

And I was on the other. The first signal sent to the scientist, he disappeared, after some time, there is a second signal, also sent the scientist - gone. The third time the signal was heard the scientist, and the Governor (his name was). The Governor remained alive and healthy and given the technology of the new energy node (energocredit +20% happiness -5%) and research ship of the previous scholar, but he is not very good, because my better.

4leks01 30.04.20

I have a similar Andreyka_05, for only the second time sent a booby-trapped ship, it disappeared, and after a month my General appears from the future, given the data and began to beat everything, then found a planet with a temple ring, opened a research station there, gave the drawing Institute of the ring built and the quest is not progressing further.

I
Ilya M. 30.04.20

So I will describe their actions with the worm. Version 1.5
1st sent honestly all three ships into a black hole.
2nd met a copy of his Admiral and won (got a power unit with a spiral flow 6 energy extra: 20% of the planetary energy -5 happiness)
3rd in the capital unearthed the temple of the worm - researched and has received the Institute of ring 4 sociology DOPA: 10 happiness, 5 principles
The 4th cleared the capital planet( suggest scientist as soon as he converts to another race, just be clean or Vice versa to take advantage of the situation and transform the whole race)
5 - on the planet primitive races have seen the cult of the worm - as a result, it was cleared to zero along with a researcher - was suitable for colonization.
6th continue was not.
Called the worm and tortured worm is minipony(* 21K *) monster stuck between dimensions, in any case, I had precisely the animation of the attack was also from the monster, but weakened. In General, the monster got cut off from the fleet 300K and died.

D
DarkAlienMax 30.04.20

Also faced with the worm until th XS will happen next, just copy the guy got out after the temple rings found. I have got pretty late, enough of fighting with and awakened extinct empires stupidly shaking while built world-ring.