3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sepulcher 30.04.20 08:22 pm

Weapons (Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass)

As always, the new adventures of Serious Sam will not be without new weapons. Your suggestions?

I personally from the time Serious Sam 2 dream about this interesting instance, as Ghost Buster (aka BeamGun). It is a weapon cut from the final version of The First Encounter and Serious Sam 2. Is a ray gun, beating a powerful electric beam in the forward direction.
pix.PlayGround.ru

Also sincerely hope for a return of the Flamethrower, and Serious bomb. Well, and other classics from the Second Coming, of course.

Not to mention the alternate fire mode feature, which I had since Serious Sam 2. For example, you can charge the Rocket launcher heat-or supersonic missiles, a Flamethrower, liquid nitrogen, etc. These extra shells must be caught relatively infrequently (for example, supersonic missile was not the norm, and secret super-powerful projectile). Switching between types of ammunition - PKM. I really hope that this is a very interesting aspect not to be missed in the next game, especially because Alain Ladavac, he reported that he is interested in such innovation, and he even conducted some tests.

And what weapons (and everything connected with it) would you like to see in Seriuos Sam 4?
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Di0205 30.04.20

Personally, I want a crossbow with a sniper scope,flamethrower,addition to gun another gun well, you can chainsaw as without an nie?

S
Sepulcher 30.04.20

Ди0205
The crossbow is unlikely to appear, but the flamethrower - it probably is. I would like the return of the grenade launcher from the Comings and SS2. In the third part it was not enough.

L
Loki D.S. 30.04.20

Sepulcher

I personally from the time Serious Sam 2 dream about this interesting instance, as Ghost Buster (aka BeamGun). It is a weapon cut from the final version of The First Encounter and Serious Sam 2. Is a ray gun, beating a powerful electric beam in the forward direction.

This gun has officially returned to Serious Sam Revolution.
a good example
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=347600419

S
Sepulcher 30.04.20

Loki D. S.
To hell with this Revolution.

L
Loki D.S. 30.04.20

Sepulcher

Hmm, why is that?

S
Sepulcher 30.04.20

Loki D. S.
Don't see positive changes. Only unnecessarily killed the atmosphere of the original Coming. For me there is nothing better than the original. Without all these achievements, changed interfaces, and other dubious pleasures. This is IMHO, of course.

L
Loki D.S. 30.04.20

Sepulcher

a) you can put the classic interface / xbox / revolutio in the settings + you can download in Steam workshop
b) FULL HD support, 64-bit systems, the map editor.
C) Steam workshop
g) combining Serious Sam TFE+TSE+Warped Mod (official mod multiplayer) and it gives: all levels classic mode, capture the flag, new weapons from Warpedmod
d) Added Survival mode
e) the restoration of some of the enemies from the alpha version of the game,as well as the restoration of the Ghostbusters (official).

The lack of one this is alpha version

Finally we will have a new campaign and fix bugs.

I
Ignat Protasov 30.04.20

Sepulcher
I would like something in the genus sniper rifles and more types of grenades allegedly igniting, samarajiva or electro-bombs (which paralyze for a time the monster and deals damage.

J
Jekasena223 30.04.20

I'd like to see: benzopilu, serious bomb and of course the flamethrower hmm is it possible the fire extinguisher and then as it burns

L
LaFeT666 27.09.20

One could add a chainsaw or katana like an Easter

23hudo 27.09.20

Sepulcher
There's a gun in this part. Or rather an alternative mode of firing at a laser machine gun, if you perform a side quest associated with it. So rejoice))