3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 30.04.20 08:22 pm

Best rifle in the game (Sniper Elite 3)

what the in-game rifle is the best ,given the DLC?
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanY - 2013 30.04.20

Rifle - Mosin if its fully pumped.

c
ctrax 30.04.20

Have Mosin rate low against Koserow, compared to semi-automatic.

v
voylov 30.04.20

SkyraX
I like the SVT-40 from the DLC.

SanY - 2013
Rifle - Mosin if its fully pumped.
Rifle - Mosin already pumped, sight, barrel, butt, and mechanism.

r
redfox2013 30.04.20

Mosinka and Geber, use on different missions.

S
SanY - 2013 30.04.20

fear
Question: why do you rate if you for example shoot at a long distance plus there is a trick to change the point - my personal opinion the Mosin is the best for all missions.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 30.04.20

I Mosinki no. She's in the DLC is?

r
redfox2013 30.04.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Yes

c
ctrax 30.04.20

SanY - 2013
And you try with mosinki on crossram poshmalyat... before and two shots to do as he will disappear and then you're on cooldown spank.
We know were...

r
redfox2013 30.04.20

fear
Yes, you seem not a sniper, and terminator play

r
redfox2013 30.04.20

fear
Stealth stomped the entire game, must have patience , and not in the habit of tram BAM

c
ctrax 30.04.20

redfox2013
Don't be stupid, do you ever in the cartoon did not run, and do not know who kroser?
I have no reason about stupid bots to RUB from the single, there's even a stealth all hands to strangle you...

And that's enough to fill the posts multipostingom, there is an edit button!

S
SanY - 2013 30.04.20

fear
I do not argue for-there are a lot of other lotions .

S
SanY - 2013 30.04.20

Spoiler

c
ctrax 30.04.20

SanY - 2013
As you zoom not upgrade, still a maximum of 6 times, therefore, suggest by reducing the scaling to lower returns.

Because such a return rate is very small...
Well, for the cartoon from rifles only Mr perfect, others with the butts sticking out of cover throwing position.

S
SkyraX 30.04.20

SanY - 2013
But I more soft butt like mosinka, he adds those characteristics that I need, because last not necessarily better.

PS And the sight which he uses? I understand they are purely appearance may be changed without kakihto characteristics, I itself is more like a Duplex long and detailed Cross

r
redfox2013 30.04.20

fear
In multi with Geber ran, but in SEv2 it was fun, editor know how to use, but if I drove, then found it necessary.

H
Halstorm 30.04.20

With Angeldom and run in single and in multi, so not a bad screw, and the way the sprinters headshots mold often in the cartoon, and yesterday TableCell successfully issued, but I would like Mosinku, purely out of Patriotic desires. Who knows the thread is it possible to put DLC on the license?

A
Audioshaman 30.04.20

SkyraX Sight is chosen based on the ballistics you're playing or not. If not then basically ....any :) Well, if is included then of course the one which has the normal rangefinder reticle, making lateral adjustments. These the game has several and you can choose from pure your visual perceptions.

S
SkyraX 30.04.20

Audioshaman
Well, I play Elite sniper from the beginning.

A
Armando91m34g 30.04.20

The Garand is purely my opinion