3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OLEGXXXI 30.04.20 08:22 pm

TV Series Fringe (Fringe)

Original title: Fringe
Release year: 2008
Genre: Drama / Horror / Mystery / Sci-Fi / Thriller
Number of seasons: 1
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119644/
About The Film:
FBI agent Olivia Dunham investigates the death of all the passengers next flight from Hamburg to Boston.
In the course of the investigation injured her partner John Scott. In desperation, Olivia realizes that she can help Dr. Walter Bishop, who is in a psychiatric hospital. Talk to him only through his son, Peter.Olivia continues to investigate and meets with Nina sharp, an influential leader.
Together Olivia, Peter and Dr. Bishop will begin to discover the secrets of what happened to flight 627 and take the first step towards the realization of truth, which is beyond our understanding.
59 Comments
Sort by:
O
OLEGXXXI 30.04.20

Looked 2 series... rock third. Do You Like It?

V
VlitZ 30.04.20

And will telico show?

O
OLEGXXXI 30.04.20

No, it just came out. Can with well, or at ABC or such channels.

z
z-horror 30.04.20

The series has moved to watch all 4 series.

O
OLEGXXXI 30.04.20

Nothing like the series... but damn as it is not catchy...

A
Alex Eko 30.04.20

I watched the pilot series in the beginning of the summer. Nothing so you can watch. Compared to many confidential materials. Mine the way it is. The same candy, only with the inscription J. J. Abrams on the package.

S
Supervisor 30.04.20

Why is Beyond if you just the Face?

But the series itself is great, the X-Files from the Creator of Lost'a - plus both films have taken, and the disadvantages eliminated.

A
Alex Eko 30.04.20

Just because this show is voiced at the same time novafil'm, MM and Lostfilm.
Nova title translated as the Brink and the Lost - Beyond.

O
OLEGXXXI 30.04.20

The currently known dates:
Season 1, Episode 1: Pilot
Original Air Date—9 September 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season 1, Episode 2: The Same Old Story
Original Air Date—16 September 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season 1, Episode 3: The Ghost Network
Original Air Date—23 September 2008
Season 1, Episode 4: The Arrival
Original Air Date—30 September 2008
Season 1, Episode 5: Power Hungry
Original Air Date—14 October 2008
Season 1, Episode 6: The Cure
Original Air Date—21 October 2008

z
z-horror 30.04.20

yuzay original name (with Fringe), I forgot how we Lost called?

A
Alex Eko 30.04.20

I think the series finally begins to slowly sway.
In the fourth series it is clear who had a hand in the creation of the series. If the first 3 episodes were a sort of modern remake of X-files with a fairly standard layout of the narrative, in The Arrival finally it is felt that at the helm is JJ Abrams.
Especially liked the final episode, which finally had enough interesting cliffhanger inherent in such series as Prison Break and Lost. Mine to return from the dead of various characters is considered a hallmark of Abrams ' projects.

O
OLEGXXXI 30.04.20

Don't understand the comparisons with x-files. IMHO Fringe is nowhere near worth it. What I really liked is the selection of actors Father and Son. If it did not specify explicitly from whom the series would never have thought that he was from the Creator of lost.

O
OLEGXXXI 30.04.20

7-8 series best (in my opinion) from what it was. Liked.

T
TN_DRE 30.04.20

a few episodes are interesting, the rest boring, but look, just like that, Schaub watch)

V
VlitZ 30.04.20

I watched the series. I agree with the"x-files it and some do not lies, but still interesting. Autumn needs to get a second season.

V
VlitZ 30.04.20

The first episode of the second season is already lying on the network.

M
Mr. Hyde 30.04.20

Great series=)

O
Observing_Vampire 30.04.20

Up to the seventh series of the current inspected like, then it was scrap, although the series is not bad

a
astrozombie 30.04.20

standards,interesting series

B
Blabr 30.04.20

I watched the entire, or rather all that came out. The last episode of the fifteenth. Object 13. In General the series is very interesting. Especially cool Walter. Look translation by novafilm, though only up to the 11th series of the 3rd season. Then watched from lostfilm, but it's disgusting. And yet - who like the series of brown Betty?