3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tyrion_Lanister 08.10.19 07:22 pm

A bug in the battle with Bellekom (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

In the battle with Bellekom when you need to press E, how hard I tried, all the time rolls back, I have one such problem? Maybe someone has already decided?
165 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgen4ik94 08.10.19

LawLaite95
there is not necessarily e to press his main attack to HP to remove.

I have this problem worse,also in the same mission when I Bellekom got out through the window then he ran to the door and falls to the textures,got the task to protect Bellaca but the door closed and he was in the textures that do not know,periheral the job the same,no one had this problem?Throw off somebody save after escaping from the Bastille

A
Aurums 08.10.19

Evgen4ik94
Just to write?
TS about the other bug, and you just up to this point has not yet reached. And even with your problem a lot, there is no solution. I have after the times of the 5th Bellek buried in the box, I was ahead of him in front of the door and he managed NOT to fall in techstore and opened the damn door.

LawLaite95
The same turbidity, changed the action and the mouse and other buttons. The effect is zero. Judging by the little videos with the passage on consoles this is not a problem. On PC pirates simply banal is still not passed up to this point, and those who came either all right, or a joint. Think too late and more mass to start.
Will have to wait for the patch or pump another, in the hope that it will work.

p
pupkinks 08.10.19

solved just remove the resolution all settings on graphics on low and everything else is disconnect

S
Statiq 08.10.19

The same problem. Tried to change weapons(Took a rifle), it has accelerated only the first stage. And then a dead end. As the rate of pressing does not change, what not to do, nifiga does not work

S
Statiq 08.10.19

I found a solution. Put resolution 600x400 and with 2 attempts to pull it off) Then brought back and all) I Hope you can help

K
Kenya-West 08.10.19

Statiq
let's try it. I will unsubscribe, as it will.

K
Kenya-West 08.10.19

Statiq
Handsome! Did it! Did it!
I, however, the minimum resolution is 1280x720, but it worked the second time!
Respect the mission of cabbage brandenton!

O
Obormot96 08.10.19

In the first action attempts helped with 4 where the second action does
Can't pass this mission in any way

A
Aurums 08.10.19

Obormot96
change the resolution, I also did not immediately work, each kad-stage times from the 10th to have pragalos, but eventually passed.

O
Obormot96 08.10.19

and so it was changed to the small column on low put still
2 day already I suffer
First thing just fine prozhimaet, and the second time do not want

T
Tyrion_Lanister 08.10.19

Aurums
Sad, but I change permissions does not help :(

T
Tyrion_Lanister 08.10.19

Evgen4ik94
I'm not about jail, will play - will know, there will be a moment on the roof.

N
Nilove 08.10.19

I understand why,at the time when the second stage of progati key E Bellek otygryvatsya as if I left his sight,when from the police and hiding ubegaesh sounds sound onecause that you have become incognito. But how to solve it I don't know =(

K
Kandil 08.10.19

The same problem. Killed schedule so as soon as possible - the first stage is passed, but the second stage of the second stage (where the Arno, it would seem, now take off Bellaka the roof) can not pass, as much as I poked the button.

S
Statiq 08.10.19

Change the aspect ratio to 4:3. Appears resolution 600x400

K
Kandil 08.10.19

Statiq
It does not help.

K
Kandil 08.10.19

LawLaite95
Thank you. I downloaded the patch, everything is squeezed, but negated, it turned out. But after this second stage is still a third ! With it at all.

M
MaCoSc 08.10.19

Mr. Kamenny
Possible)))

You need to press E slower (this is no joke , helped me).

K
Kandil 08.10.19

MaCoSc
Hmm... thank you. The first action in the third scene passed, but the second action can not pass, when Bellek bent :With
You, all this fuss has passed ?

S
Skull Eduction 08.10.19

Mr. Kamenny
where is the patch downloaded?