3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArkanS 30.04.20 08:25 pm

How to pass the race? (The Saboteur)

Choose the race (checkered flag on the map), I say pick a car and is given time 2.05. Went to the Aurora, etc., but better than 2.38 does not work, even if you cut corners and virtually no braking. Help!!!
16 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hernya v kaske [Ushel s P 30.04.20

)Not the only one , there is generally not realistic, he traveled by Aurora, then took another car(I think the time depends on machine parameters) but the miracle did not happen. I was driving perfectly, not fought, almost no brakes=) And race itself (not on time) is not interesting, as scripted.

C
ChronosX 30.04.20

hmm I do not know what you have that all races have passed by a wide margin and the most stupid cars! so I do not know where your hands are growing.

ps remember I had with San Andreas the race couldn't go, my computer is crappy escho was then although friends this mission safely held on their computers then his comp upgraded and easy going too with a huge margin!

A
ArkanS 30.04.20

Hands out like growing up and the computer did not seem crappy: P IV 3,06 G, 3G RAM, video Radeon HD4830 512Г, still does.

H

Ahah, tvoymu the performance of the computer is affected? If you have GTA sa inhibited, the comp on it it's time to dump, and I have saboter is without brakes.
hmm I do not know what you have that all races have passed by a wide margin and the most stupid cars! so I do not know where your hands are growing.

hands from growing? PI*** grab a biology textbook and find the section of human anatomy, and if there letters is unfamiliar to many, can you tell.

C
ChronosX 30.04.20

Laynos in the fact of the matter is that in my game nelegala and stupid with this race was the problem

ps ArkanS pour on narod.ru, dump.ru or escho chenit type Etowah your save game and throw a link in PM I pass you the race and throw back)

H

I don't know, pass perfect, but not enough time. Tell me how long you have it in sabatera passed?

C
ChronosX 30.04.20

for about half a minute on each race remained)

A
ArkanS 30.04.20

Uploaded the save to dump.ru file name SAVE_4B531FA1.profile, login same -ArkanS, for ChronosX

C
ChronosX 30.04.20

go to the page with this file copy the link from the browser (ctrl+c) and paste it here (ctrl+V)

A
ArkanS 30.04.20

http://dump.ru/file/4385557

S
Swamt 30.04.20

I this race was held at Aurora,to beat the time you need to go without brakes and cuttings in the cars and trees.

G
GeoViking 30.04.20

Was. Strained. Flagged. Was normal. There prilovchitsya to go straight turns you need.

A
Aleksey Boldyrevs 30.04.20

If anyone else will be interested)) Just put the difficulty level in the game settings, easy, for 2.05 it is really to pass)
Yes, also suffered on normal difficulty on the Aurora, does not have enough 10 seconds..

s
stepan99 30.04.20

tell pozhalsta how to get the race on time .passing looked a feeling that my Aurora (with nitro ) goes slower than the video I watched what can be done?

M
Mega_kot 30.04.20

me ten times a second is not enough ( all the cars I tried all of the slices are detours still can not .and on the Aurora nitro full gone through XS

S
Spillik 30.04.20

Mega_kot
степан99
If you have a weak computer and the game does not give stable fps is the only way out is to reduce complexity. The time counter in the game is standard and works separately from the game itself.