3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Batareikin 30.04.20 10:06 pm

Home sweet home (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

can't get into the secret room,stopping wardrobe,beat him with signs,swords,bombs
43 Comments
Sort by:
k
kaokao 30.04.20

same garbage, even after that quest has bagenal and repair does not go further

g
gogola 30.04.20

then when it gives the workers will find room

B
Batareikin 30.04.20

in General, no need to run quests(had to load an earlier save) ,but just as soon as ordered to repair to sleep in a bed -closet will disappear and the house will be transformed

X
XDemonR 30.04.20

The same trouble, that is, immediately after the meeting with Regis, go do the quest?

D
DrBzik 30.04.20

The problem with the Cabinet, decided that was uploaded early and slept in the bed, but there was a more serious problem, is not built stables and a garden (despite the fact that in the house for these two days lined up a guest room and pillar) already that only did not try and download before so no reason to have collected all the sets of armor and go nonsense

o
ookami78 30.04.20

I have a house why it is not updated. but new buildings were constructed. and the wardrobe was missing.
to load an earlier save I can't, I just don't have =\

s
stalker13152 30.04.20

DrBzik
The same problem

h
haldir27 30.04.20

ookami78
same garbage, nothing can be done, I guess I'll have to wait for patches, fixes

M
Maximus_ss 30.04.20

I have joined the quest passed(since the examination of the secret room was an additional possibility), updated the whole site, the house and the wardrobe was in the same condition. When you try to sleep on the bed - after sleeping Geralt can't move, to survive, even the inventory cannot be opened. The quest is riddled with bugs, and generally damp all update

T
Trata Tata 30.04.20

for three days, and any problems was not, there was one, but I do not remember what, and then all the patches, no patches required. The update is great, some companies such games do not, complain, try others versions, or install the Repack where everything is included, that would not have had separately, all set to the original.

g
grafonoman 30.04.20

Seit Dolev
you would not be smart, tried steam and Gog version on both have the same bugs with a wardrobe, a roach,a man who saves and he is still screaming ,so there really patches needed ,it is good that all the bugs that I caught while that was fine in the small quests

l
logon495 30.04.20

Comrades to the end is given a quest to go home - went and nothing! nobody faced??

n
nibler99 30.04.20

Seit Dolev
Also no problem for all time is not met, the steam version :)

grafonoman
Pirate chtol?) I have a license for it..... Yesterday 10 hours played, no problem at all!

T
Trata Tata 30.04.20

grafonoman
4 times was ending... No glitch... No luck, then... And so was the guide to fix some bugs.. look in There.. Maybe there is a solution

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 30.04.20

how many racks for armor and weapons can be put?

T
Trata Tata 30.04.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
5 like

s
serega19901205 30.04.20

Already wrote about the problem, but the stupid pundits said go down to the basement, just facepalm.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 30.04.20

Stable not to be built, even went a month not two days.
On the bed you cannot sleep.
Took from the chest a trophy Doppler, to put back, to sell, to throw away can't.
All this stuff, but it is very annoying.

g
grafonoman 30.04.20

Seit Dolev
nibler99
for fools I wrote that I have steam and Gog version by me quite a lot of people wrote about these bugs and glitches

Z
Zombi_anarchist 30.04.20

Another small school.
Put the legendary legimacy a set of armor school snakes on a rack for armor. The whole set was bright red, except in the places where mail or seams.
Looks like it's plastic.