3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nil.robertson 30.04.20 10:06 pm

Help with a problem in the game. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

When you run the AutoSave (at F6) at boot is on the label object Caching after which the departure and operation of the program XR_3DA terminated;
When loading manual save all the same only says Server Start... and again a departure.
Game license,installed on Windows 10 (no mods, no!)
Laptop ACER Aspire V5-561G.
(just in case,the saved game at the location of the Base Duty,completed the job with the theft of a bulldog-6)
18 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Hobotnev 30.04.20

10? Are you serious? Quickly otchityvatsya 7. Should help.

s
saa0891 30.04.20

Another save game try to load and try setting the graphics lower,especially dynamic lighting.

n
nil.robertson 30.04.20

saa0891
thanks I'll try!

n
nil.robertson 30.04.20

Nikita Korotnev
but she was employed for 10 like many other old games..

F
FreemanAWP 30.04.20

Nikita Korotnev
Held a license for ten. No bugs, no crashes. What don't you like?

n
nil.robertson 30.04.20

saa0891
thanks for the help,the decline in the quality graphs really helped! :)))

S
SanyaOdessa 30.04.20

The lower graphics to reduce the population of the zone and spawn objects! Unless of course there is such option!

L
LaFeT666 30.04.20

Nikita Korotnev
Nifiga,I plow all of the latest Assembly ,and misery works without a problem fps

n
nil.robertson 30.04.20

Sanatescu
Yes,thank you,it helped!)

n
nil.robertson 30.04.20

LaFeTsewa
well, how would Call of Pripyat works too,and Clean the sky..))
Yes,I agree,there are games not built under 10тку)
for that matter,and 8ерка not perfect!)

N
Nikita Hobotnev 30.04.20

FreemanAWP
I have since the days of eight told myself that the micro went the wrong direction, they want to make sure that one OS has been on smartphones and computers, but it is wrong. Because of this, the interface 10 and 8 severely injured.

M
Mr_POMAH 30.04.20

nil.robertson
load the AutoSave when entering the Locke and replay. And in General, F5 and F6 is not about a Stalker.

j
jeorje 30.04.20

in ten years all it is chewed into a fine pulp, so why subject a new, all Google full advice..

B
Bayun4ik 30.04.20

Nikita Korotnev
Nikita Korotnev wrote:
10? Are you serious? Quickly otchityvatsya 7. Should help.
The Council - that's stupid . If you have some sort of personal animosity to the top-10 , it does not mean that we should give advice , misleading people astray . And in General before something to advise , you need something to know ...
I have Windows 10 64 bit - all part of the Stalker ( license ) are both in pure form and in fashion , perfect , without any problem . The game engine , though old, and with their quirks , however, with regards to the installed system is absolutely not picky . But the configuration of iron demanding . So rightly said in the first place to reduce the graphics settings .

d
dyadyaSasha 30.04.20

Well to the advice of Pro add to your pile -)). The game log did not try to look? -)) Once the game was, even a save, then the error in fashion, and not in the chart)). Is there a way to log even when departing. And then you can judge about something.

t
tigerstyll 30.04.20

I now play beautifully on the highest quality static on-10 with the latest updates. No problems with the game there. Dynamic did not like - too dark. Playing without external video card built into the processor Intel Core M M3-6Y30 the Intel HD Graphics 515 on the Intel Compute Stick STK2m3W64CC. an average of 70-100 fps.

I
Ilya2303 30.04.20

Hello!who knows what the problem is.Downloaded the mod on the shadows but when run gives an error.how can I fix it?

95WlN17 30.04.20

what to do if you do not occur save in s.t.a.l.k.e.r shadow of Chernobyl