3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 30.04.20 10:07 pm

What is the best way to pass the series Metal Gear Solid? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

After the announcement of MGS V for PC I decided to re series Metal Gear Solid, as the story is already almost do not remember. Only here what is the best way to pass the MGS series, in the story? Ie first MGS 3, then MGS: Portable Ops, etc. Or release dates? Ie first MGS, then MGS 2, etc.?
That's only if the plot to go through, after Ground Zeroes is The Phantom Pain and The Phantom Pain is already somewhere in the middle of history, and it is still unknown when will be released!
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solid Snake 87 30.04.20

I think the best time to have games on release dates (to start):
1. Metal Gear Solid (PS1, PC); Metal Gear Solid: the Twin Snakes (remake of Metal Gear Solid on the engine, Metal Gear Solid 2 on the GameCube) emulator for PC.
2. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Lyberty or Metal Gear Solid 2: SUBSTANCE on the PC (I have not started)
3. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS2 PS3)
4. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (PSP or emulator)
5. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots (PS3 only)
6. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PSP)
Note: the HD Version of Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, Peace Walker coming out on PS3.

After the release of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain to go like this:
1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
2. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
3. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
4. Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
5. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
6. Metal Gear Solid: the Twin Snakes
7. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
8. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots

I myself have no one part I could not pass, because it was not a normal port on the PC.

S
Solid Snake 87 30.04.20

I hope that after the release of MGSV: TPP on PC Hideo kojima will release for PC reissue all the previous parts with a new graphics Engine Fox Engine with normal controls. I personally will be quite the English language.

K
K.e.k.s 30.04.20

I personally will be quite the English language.
And if you do and subtitles, it will be absolutely wonderful.

A
Anton Neklyudov 30.04.20

Solid Snake 87
kojima said that would not mind releasing part 1)

S
Solid Snake 87 30.04.20

K. e.k.s
Well, the subtitles are of course also English. Craftsmen transferred.

D
Devil208 30.04.20

You must immediately do this:
MGS 3 Snake Eater
MG 1
MG 2 Solid Snake
MGS 1
MGS 2 Sons of Liberty
MGS 4 Guns of the patriots
MGS Peace Walker

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 30.04.20

The release dates and proceed, anyway all the information is in the head will intersect in one big story Saga.

g
grimble 30.04.20

I think you can pass as like or how I want an image in my head still goes. I generally start with a pw and 2 took place after 4 and not broken off

a
alexandr082784 30.04.20

As written above it is better in my opinion to pass in the course of history. Then fully experience the whole story from beginning to end. And better than the emulator on the original consoles. There are already reissues,such as the HD collection (2 MG ;3 MG ;PW) and Metal Gear Solid Legacy (MG1 ;MG2 ;MG3 ;PW ;MG4), but the reissue of MG:Twin Snaces can't wait,unfortunately. Since it was Exclusiv for nindendo GameCube and stubbornly resists,not wanting to sell or republish it,though the prefix has long been discont. ((((
For some reason, undeservedly forgotten about MG:Razen reveng. Yes it is not as good as the adventures of snake,but it's well worth attention. From salsa there is almost nothing,but is furious slashers,an old friend of Rayden and the rest of the story. It scenario will last,because the action happens after the events of 4 MG

S
SphereOfActivity 30.04.20

MGS 3 Snake eater
MGS Peace walker
MGS 5 Ground zeros
MGS 5 Phantom pain
MG 1
MG 2 Solid snake
MGS 1
MGS 2 Sons of Liberty
MGS 4 Guns of the patriots