3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nihilus speechwriter 08.10.19 07:23 pm

Best quest games? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Hello. What kind of quest this game you would rate as the best, most memorable? While I noted two:
Spoilersthis in the tavern with a priest and help with three ramasauskas ‘witches’.The latter is even more pleasant, although not found a way to solve everything peacefully.
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 08.10.19

Search horse poop

H
Hattack 08.10.19

Nihilus speechwriter
Quest to nabuhanie with a priest YES! More such quests)

[
[CYBERPUNK] 08.10.19

Search for the story where you had to find the forest glade with a cross following the prompts from the book. Nothing else was memorable because it was in one form or another in the pile of other games.

N
NightHawkreal 08.10.19

Quest about heretics.

V
VioO 08.10.19

I liked the kV with Jan placecom in the bath ahah )

A
Alerta 08.10.19

If we talk about the emotions and tension that storyline. The beginning of the game much hooked... the First return to Skalice, and the bodies at the Church in a Level is something with something...
Of the side quests remember the Waldenses (search for the meeting places of heretics on the note).
Just twisted I got with the book search Necronomicon. This puzzled me even before the story of the quest in the monastery, so I had to get on their own. To climb on woods, to fall from the roof of the courtyard, breaking a leg and think what to do next, hacking is almost not pumped, theft too. But we're not looking for easy ways....

P
PlaSanta 08.10.19

Quest with the priest - it's all top, not so long ago whinnying) nowhere have not seen such

W
Werewolf1986 08.10.19

PlaSanta

I agree.

VioO

Me too.

Y
Yllia 31.08.21

I really liked Restless Spirit. And it is interesting to pass and the meaning is deep. In principle, in the end, Indro went the same path as Dragomira - from self-hatred to self-forgiveness.