3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manul177 30.04.20 10:08 pm

What cars are in the restore give the greatest profit ? (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

What cars are in the restore give the greatest profit ?
It is actually to the fact that I bought a Mustang in the shed and went through it completely. Very completely. There the engine was all in parts below 10% Like the rest. so here. I bought it for 13124. Spent on the repair of 12 thousand. And sold in total of 38 thousand. In total just over 12 thousand earned, and mubahala with him is unclear how much. And by the way the bug is caught. In General the whole suspension replaced. Diagnostics shows that everything is 100%, but is the car on the lift drive, the status is reset to 50% on the suspension... Sorry. While doing it, to pump on 2 levels and an open right now, even 2 sheds. So I think, and then what car to take, so a little more money ? And so that in the barn we will not be able to understand the condition of the parts of the word at all...
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetFIRE13 30.04.20

Manul177
In the restaurant and auctions better not get in the beginning,they need the money.It is better to take the orders of the traders because most of the suspension to shake up or minor repairs for the engine.Usually there is just a list of repair there.

Y
Yuriy mat 30.04.20

the people help how to get the car back from the test path

M
Manul177 30.04.20

Yuri Mat

And what's the problem to get it back ? In a circular menu to choose the garage and all. Or what exactly does not work ?

M
Manul177 30.04.20

Dok Rolf

Yes, I have not quite entry level. Screw the nuts almost 50 000 ))) After the sale of the Mustang. And the level 12 right now, it seems. Now once the barn took the truck. But be bothered with how the Mustang will not run-he will replace and sell. I do not quite understand by the way why lost sheds after the visit. Even if you just go in there and leaving it more on the map

Y
Yuriy mat 30.04.20

Manul177
dude explain how in detail

G
GamerPC777 30.04.20

Yuri Mat
Bring on the car with the mouse, press the right mouse button should fall menu, there choose to move to another area and choose where.

A
Alecsandrus 30.04.20

Wakes you in the game tuning and styling?

Y
Yuriy mat 30.04.20

GamerPC777
so the machine on the test way it's not in the garage , I hop on to it at the gate say you can not poke at her abs there

Z
ZlM 30.04.20

Yuri Mat
Near the bench there are 2 red doors, go in there, there is Narnia, and your car

Y
Yuriy mat 30.04.20

Teamfic
thanks man
she's there

M
Manul177 30.04.20

Yuri Mat
Something I don't quite understand. The test way is the idea of the track at all, and it is impossible to sit down or get out of the car.. If that's the case, it is necessary to press esc and in the popup menu, choose" back to garage. If it is on the scan stand, but rather the description of it is that in the corner of the garage behind the red doors. In rogovom menu as mentioned above, choose move and select where. Says that ABS is not ? So and what is the problem to look under the hood and see is it there or not ? And if you do not have to buy and put. there are only 2 nodes.

Z
ZlM 30.04.20

Manul177
confused he Russian localization can be easy to confuse