3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AXEL 7 30.04.20 10:08 pm

CPU usage 100% (FIFA 17)

The game loads the CPU at 100 % during the match. Most interesting is that this situation with FIFA 17 and 16. This bug began to appear after 6 months of normal play. What could be the problem?(reinstalling Windows, drivers, clean boot, etc. tried.)
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANDREI 47 30.04.20

what is the percent?

a
airstorm 30.04.20

What processor and motherboard? And what is the temperature of the chipset... that sort of thing. It happened that not percent of the problem, but the chipset Khan.

M
MU-admin 30.04.20

it is, the driver for the network adapter reinstalled and it worked, however this is a special case, often the antivirus starts to load the processor checking the game

A
AXEL 7 30.04.20

ANDREI 47
amd fx 4300

A
AXEL 7 30.04.20

airstorm
AS Rock N68-GS4 FX amd fx4300, t chipset 88 degrees. the CPU and motherboard a year. six months of normal game of FIFA and then it began. this I mean that the hardware is fully compatible with the game

a
airstorm 30.04.20

7 AXEL wrote:
t chipset 88 degrees
Cover the chipset on the go. Or between the chip and the radiator was gum that dried to the state of the plastic, or even some problem. But 88 degrees for the chipset is this too much. Check your percent on another motherboard. Or install a different percent. Also it is wise to check all output voltages with the PSU. It happened so that some voltage above normal. Especially this sin of cheap power supply units of type Invader.

A
AXEL 7 30.04.20

airstorm
Thank you.I will understand

a
airstorm 30.04.20

AXEL 7
;) Write to me, if that...
By the way, if you ever remove the heatsink from the chipset and it will be removed ( gum is hardened), suggest strongly not to pull or understand it with a screwdriver. Drip a little solvent. Judging by the info, you from Mogilev... I don't know what solvents are, but suggest No. 646. I, for example, always bring a couple of bottles when I'm in St. Petersburg. Customs almost every time carp :D - but this brutal mix well to dissolve the dried gum. And we have nothing similar :(

E
EvgenyDMT 30.04.20

airstorm wrote:
Customs almost every time carp
Kapets dude,where are you from?Thinner in any hardware store there)))

A
AXEL 7 30.04.20

airstorm
Dried up thermal grease, replaced it and nothing izmenilos. T chipset 84 degrees, that's without a running game

a
airstorm 30.04.20

EvgenyDMT wrote:
Kapets dude,where are you from?Thinner in any hardware store there)))
From Finland. Solvents there is a huge selection, it seems like there are analogues, but such as 646, no. And he removes the dried gum for a few seconds.

a
airstorm 30.04.20

7 AXEL wrote:
Dried up thermal grease, replaced it and nothing izmenilos. T chipset 84 degrees, that's without a running game
Have to replace the motherboard. Reboot chipset of your motherboard not profitable!

A
AXEL 7 30.04.20

airstorm
I already knew. Fortunately the motherboard in warranty. And the bots from this service said that the norms of t up to 120 degrees. In General PCs have them leave for a few days. These scholars are going to begin with a permutation of Windows.

a
airstorm 30.04.20

AXEL 7
Well, if in warranty, let the dough. It may take a few days...
On account of the fact that
7 AXEL wrote:
bots from this service said that the norms of t up to 120 degrees
There is no comments......

c
callmegod 30.04.20

120 degrees - MB. mean temperature of Northern bridge? Then not critical. For many sistemok - this is the normal operating temperature.
The chipset is not just 1 stone, 1 area of BPM, or 1 radiator, etc. Chipset in a modern computer and unites the South and North bridges.
My YUM working temperature - 40, SM-115 degrees. MSI Z270 A-PRO (this is during acceleration and stresstest, I have not seen these at).
If You are referring to 88 degrees on the motherboard sensor, then Yes, it is certainly high temperature, even for FX.