3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RamboBatman 30.04.20 10:08 pm

One in which the resolution plays and what FOV? (Unreal Tournament 2004)

I have become interested in who is in what resolution of the screen plays and what FOV???

And I wonder what value you have a - Dodge Double-Click Time ?

Please share=)
39 Comments
Sort by:
L
LrRaiden 30.04.20

1280x960, fov 96.
Pick what you like or what you want to and then get used to it. If we talk about the top players they also have very different settings, somewhere 80-100 fov , Sens 360гр(turnover) 15-45 cm move the mouse. But in the sense in General bolie high when compared with quali 3 , due to the lower fov and greater mobility in the area of actions/skirmishes as more melee.

P
Psychedel1c 30.04.20

1280x1024, fov 80-100, 0.25 sec.

N
Norfolc-xxxx 30.04.20

Get used to all that put) is Generally better to put the settings Napanee, in order to raise fps, but I've been all my life playing with random resolution in windowed mode (stretch the window, how convenient), with maximum graphics and fps 35. But MB because of this I never learned to shoot straight?))

But in General norms. I do not see low fps. For me 35 is smoothly. Played minecraft on an old computer with fps of 20-25, the choice was not great, good hurt the toy was.

m
mlln 30.04.20

For me 35 is smoothly
/o\

.Darky. 30.04.20

For me 35 is smoothly.
No, well, if very slowly blink, then gently will agree.

N
Norfolc-xxxx 30.04.20

Lol. All the movies that download from Internet, all the videos on YouTube, TV shows and many other things twist with fps 29.skalkottas. Generally 25-th frame is not perceived by the human brain. You say so only because they used to 50-100 fps. If played 7 years with 35 fps, you would be OK x)

PS 7 years on the network. This is still 5 years offline games. There I do not know what is fps and I didn't seem to care. In the 10 years that.

N
Norfolc-xxxx 30.04.20

Yes Yes, in the play window, not in fullscreen mode, not bombs about this?)
Don't be biased bastards, gentlemen \o/

Peace be with you :)

m
mlln 30.04.20

Generally 25-th frame is not perceived by the human brain

is not perceived by the brain of Norfolk* ?

N
Norfolc-xxxx 30.04.20

This is what, like, me trying to humiliate my fps?))

...a person supposedly able to discern no more than 24 frames per second (although this boundary depends on the edge sharpness and the speed of movement of objects on the screen)

Although there is more written that this theory about the 25-th frame is refuted.. I'm behind the times D:
But nevertheless, is the place to be the limitations of the human eye.

N
Ness_ 30.04.20

Yes Yes, another window play
In one or two? :)

PS 800x600, fov 88, 0.45 sec.

z
zd.made 30.04.20

Lol. All the movies that download from Internet, all the videos on YouTube, TV shows and many other things twist with fps 29.skalkottas. Generally 25-th frame is not perceived by the human brain. You say so only because they used to 50-100 fps. If played 7 years with 35 fps, you would be OK x)

one can see that you are not a techie you write such nonsense)

The human brain (which is part of the eye) unconsciously picks up the difference in the image refresh rate up to 300 Hz. Consciously a person can distinguish the difference in the refresh rate to 150 Hz. Up to 80 Hz most people after a workout can determine the moving-picture eye on this frequency with an accuracy of +/- 10 Hz. Above 50 Hz is the area of psychological comfort in which the person is not experiencing irritation from intermittent movement.

24 fps made in the film is not a good life - it was a compromise between the naturalness of images and the technical limitations of the time, do not allow high-frequency filming economically viable. The same point explains the advent of television interlaced 50i (PAL) and 60i (NTSC) in the 50-ies.

Let's have a theme: is it possible to feel the difference in 10 MS ping while playing!

N
Norfolc-xxxx 30.04.20

Ness_, in one. Went with what I often wrote in ICQ and I answered directly during the game. Now has a girlfriend and VC, I don't want to keep her waiting, changing it to some igrulki.
Champ is an exception, by the way. When I make the game full screen x)
Well, in General, and from the VC out. She always warned about such things and more, watching my games. Oh really cute... :3

zd.made, I'm a techie, not a doctor. And my industry is not showing any image. Anyway, life has taught me to be outside the zone of psychological comfort)) Is at me such trifles had no effect.
But in General why not to try something. Raise the fps the other day. Recall how to do it? Only the picture quality to throw, or somewhere in onesnike still have the restriction?

z
zd.made 30.04.20

Norfolc-xxxx, just one thing that you used to play but quite another that a higher fps is played more comfortable. Personally for me, when fps is below 50 (in any game) starts very significant discomfort and irritated eyes.

N
Norfolc-xxxx 30.04.20

zd.made, I'm saying, I'm not saying that you are wrong and you have to play with clear graphics and 30 fps)

If played 7 years with 35 fps, you would be OK x)
PS 7 years on the network. This is still 5 years offline games. There I do not know what is fps and I didn't seem to care. In the 10 years that.

Don't be biased bastards, gentlemen \o/
Peace be with you :)

.Darky. 30.04.20

Ness_, in one. Went with what I often wrote in ICQ and I answered directly during the game. Now has a girlfriend and VC, I don't want to keep her waiting, changing it to some igrulki.
Champ is an exception, by the way. When I make the game full screen x)
Well, in General, and from the VC out. She always warned about such things and more, watching my games. Oh really cute... :3

A Handbook on how to properly brag.

N
Norfolc-xxxx 30.04.20

.Darky.
I'm a little D:

i
imi 30.04.20

1920*1200, fov 115

Norfolc-xxxx
a person supposedly able to't discern more than 24 fps
ohmygad... within the program's literacy: http://paulbakaus.com/tutorials/performance/the-illusion-of-motion/

N
Norfolc-xxxx 30.04.20

Oh, I was corrected, wrong, read it then -_-
And I do not know what you are and what there the link and to understand sales do not want to))

By the way I asked how to increase fps? The FAQs will be? I roughly to 50 is enough, it is necessary to try

i
imi 30.04.20

To purchase a new pitch? :)

N
Norfolc-xxxx 30.04.20

No, my good enough, thanks :)