3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 30.04.20 10:09 pm

Installation of Tamriel multiplayer Online (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all! Please help with ustanovkoy fashion Tamriel Online. My friend want to play LAN, but don't quite understand how this mod to run ie to do both, I created a server, and each went into it. Please explain in detail and clearly, I downloaded the mod and looked the user manual from this site https://rpgrussia.com/index.php?topic=7941.0
16 Comments
Sort by:
v
varw 30.04.20

Rasvetribka
Buy the elder scrolls online! There's a online game!

R
Rerium 30.04.20

varw
people want to play Skyrim, but not in mmorpg, which is eso. also to get full access to the continent you have to buy the gold version, but not normal, so already will have to buy the dlc, which is 100 rubles more expensive than usual version.

v
varw 30.04.20

Rerium
On a normal coop doesn't work! Even through fashion!

R
Rerium 30.04.20

varw
man, I own The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, the steam version and are you telling me that in the ESS there is no coop? then we played with a friend online? or it was both of us?

D
DirtyLol 30.04.20

Rerium
you don't think you're really blunt, you about Skyrim, you're talking about Teso.

W
Warframe very thin 30.04.20

DirtyLol
well I would not say - here Rerium he is talking about Teso that varw answer: the normal coop, not running!, loool that normal ?
the Teso without mods you can think of, but who would call тес5 - normal ?
I understand he would say - sky or something
so this varw crap ground, and if someone doesn't understand then it is the fault only varw

D
DirtyLol 30.04.20

Narrano
another one.
On a regular coop doesn't work! Even through fashion! - what kind of fashion in the coop on Teso? fashion, Carl!

v
varw 30.04.20

Rerium
I'm talking about the elder scrolls skyrim!

R
Rerium 30.04.20

varw
so what the hell to buy the mod?

R
Rerium 30.04.20

DirtyLol
well, throw a link to another part of the scrolls where there is online, and this is Skyrim.

D
DirtyLol 30.04.20

Rerium
Cho are you saying, Alyosha? I wrote to you that the person you wrote about co-op on Skyrim, not in Teso as you might think. he even does it after my kammenty confirmed. how the fuck is the link? sleep it off.

J
JockerSS 30.04.20

Just got a steam version =)))))

R
RikoChiko 30.04.20

There seems to be the case when no static ip will not work to host.

R
Rerium 30.04.20

Recochica
not possible without it, but it is to the customer each time have a new ip to enter. And the fact that a desirable static, Yes.

DirtyLol
sorry, man, but you're talking about.

Rasvetribka
user guide with the gamer-mods.history to run without any dancing with a tambourine this mod, we need:
1. Hamachi (I prefer to run through it, especially the IP address is listed here)
2. Torrent (Yes, it seems so unnecessary, but useful)
3. SKSE 1.07.03
4. SkyUI 5.1

So, here's a little (though he nifiga not short), the algorithm (for the host):
1. Run Hamachi, create a new network, copy your IP address
2. Start the Torrent, go to settings (not the ones in the menu, and those who are in the cog on the right), go to Connections and you will see your port (write down or remember it, but better copy)
3. Install SKSE and SkyUI
4. Install the client and server
5. Go to TamrielOnline.ini and enter there your IP address and port
6. Go to the folder SFS2X then to config and open the file server via Notepad
7. Write your IP address and the port twice (there will be two IP addresses: 0.0.0.0 and 127.0.0.1 - them and need to be replaced, and 2 port 9933)
8. Start sfs2x-standalone.exe
9. Launch Skyrim via SKSE
10. Load the save, press - and voila, you have started this mod
11. Tell your friends your IP address and port

And now a little algorithm for clients:
Perform step 3, 4 (only the client), 5 (not only your), 9 and 10

v
varw 30.04.20

Rerium
I'm talking about the elder scrolls online! Fashion coop in the elder scrolls skyrim don't work!

R
Rerium 30.04.20

varw
well, that's another teso or eso