3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chocolatka 30.04.20 10:09 pm

Steam and everything connected with it. (Brink)

already activated the game in steam and it is not present in the store! PPC, 8 hours of download already and I'll play, but why no games in the steam store, at that time, I have already activated and I have it in the library
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diemanshions 30.04.20

I've heard that the Incentive not to buy, if you live in Russia.. I Know that sounds crazy.. But still, if it says that, then and there..

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 30.04.20

This item is currently unavailable in your region
how to understand?
all countries tried to sort out and a waste of time..=\

d
dimslot 30.04.20

the citizens of CIS countries can't buy this game in steam and the info on it is unavailable. but the game normally is activated and the incentive works without problems and updated. The game can be bought on DVD or just the key and then activate via steam.

w
whiteAkella 30.04.20

So the game is linked to the Incentive?

a
adsl2010 30.04.20

of course

D
DumBaSsS1 30.04.20

help plz!!!!
Bought the license, tried to activate the key but STI fails((((
What to do????

_
__NeoN__ 30.04.20

DumBaSsS1
there can be no such test key

F
FERRUMM 30.04.20

Today in 22.23 Moscow time I went on Steam and saw in their library of games new game Brink, as I have got there I don't know, it was written Brink-there are 3 days left what can we expect, I clicked download and OPA went to download the game itself, weighs 5,468 meters. Tell me is this lag steam or the game somehow became my?

D
DOM_WRC 30.04.20

it's all such

F
FERRUMM 30.04.20

DOM_WRC
free of call?

D
DOM_WRC 30.04.20

it may be free for three days ? do not care , I will download and see what happens

777San4eZ777 30.04.20

If it did free I will kill my head against the wall( from frustration)!!!

F
FERRUMM 30.04.20

well? already downloaded 500 MB, and like all the rules. The demo is not very similar (although what tries demo)

D
DOM_WRC 30.04.20

downloaded the 3.5 gig and still it seems to me that it will be free all three days

A
Adekvat 30.04.20

Well it's free weekend, pawson.

R
Roman Sergeev 30.04.20

and how to understand to download or not?
it turns out she will be paid after the weekend?
(so say the PR move on the part of the creators of the game Bethesda Softworks) ???

777San4eZ777 30.04.20

It's a shame...feel Sorry for the money spent.

R
Roman Sergeev 30.04.20

GAUSS
05.08.11 10:55 do You know what? The Incentive is sometimes a free weekend. Simply put, any game (typically, either an indie game or failed) you can download absolutely free. Not demo, but full version. But the offer is usually only three days. So can download. One hell, even if the game is a barn, you will get for free. But after this weekend, the game will be paid again. However, if this weekend you you download the game, then we can absolutely forbidding to use it.
that is, if I download it in time and I will play it for me, will always be free?

A
Adekvat 30.04.20

After 3 days she will just disappear from your list game and you can play just by buying it.

D
David Moisha 30.04.20

... when preparations are underway for the launch of sticks:))))) reach poloviy and writes .... busy .... in a few minutes. I'm through with the bitch two hours to download AGAIN!!!!!!!!! WRITES!!!!!!!!!11
NAH*RA MONEY SPENT !!!!!! LIVE IN KHABAROVSK. LONG WAIT UNTIL YOU GET IN THE STORE !!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????