3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danil9911 08.10.19 08:31 pm

Exclamation marks of different colors (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

what do the exclamation marks in the log of completed quests, and exactly what color, because this is not the first passage and met the characters of blue and yellow
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 08.10.19

Danil9911
It means that the quest is an essential, not optional. And the color - normal game or DLC.

B
Bupycop 08.10.19

Danil9911
The emblem on the shield is the main location of the job, well, in principle there, and so written and understandable. And the color of the exclamation marks, the value of the jobs from the base game and DLC. Yellow is the main game, blue is the Stone Heart and the red is the Blood and Wine.

S
Siniy Kot 08.10.19

Interesting the amount of money and weight)))

R
ReXSniper 08.10.19

Blue Cat
Accumulated))))

P
PIRAT69 08.10.19

Blue Cat
And level for new game + is simply amazing...

R
ReXSniper 08.10.19

Danil9911
So no You reproach and doesn't like) just noticed the interesting facts)
And, of course, it is better to play without cheating, high is install some mods, which are slightly easier life Witcher (fasttravel, galoping in city, extra slot)

d
darkpromo 08.10.19

there's always people who advise others how to play, let him cheat if he wants

R
ReXSniper 08.10.19

darkpromo
Danil9911
I too do not understand what You were respublici? No one owes nothing advises and rebukes.
I expressed my opinion, that game has some of nikaku the difficulty in this whole interest. And bend everyone and everything in the beginning of the game and buy all that you can buy, not to run around and look for all the nooks and crannies of this wonderful world, for me it is not very interesting. But I repeat, this is my opinion.
If You so desire - your will