3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Exsple 30.04.20 10:09 pm

What you can do with purple textures? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Do not suggest to reinstall the game. I've done it 10 times already.

12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 30.04.20

Exsple
You have in the game lack textures,if the game re-installed,it means that things in the Repack.

T
Tova Tova 30.04.20

Maybe you have some thread fashion buggy, I had that with trees because of the fashion improve the vegetation off and was all OK.

R
RiiRo QOSTiiD 30.04.20

Not the right progruzki textures. This happens, you Have included good Western food textures?
I have made such as you, the fact that the PC is weak, but it gives the load on resovo textures.

M
Mr.VVoodman 30.04.20

RiiRo QOSTiiD
Even on powerful computer with the HD texture pack it is, I just downloaded the fix and everything is fine. Catch: http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_hd_textures_pack_fix_1_3b-55595/ in the pictures only some of the fixes.

s
saturn7774 30.04.20

It's not the texture, and the lack thereof. :-)
If this case of fashion, then parinacota mod.

From fashion box or native ?

R
RikoChiko 30.04.20

I have the texture pack from hemp was such garbage.

M
Mr.VVoodman 30.04.20

saturn7774
I have it to fix the time, so I don't think it's lack of texture. Although I may be wrong.

s
saturn7774 30.04.20

Mr.VVoodman
I'm not talking about a complete lack of textures in the game, but only stated the fact that on this specific model they are not ... Actually, joked. :-)

If the container with the screen modal, then can the impact of wrong registration of the textures or something. In this case, it would be possible in manual to correct trouble ... I would have it up and deal. Therefore asked.
But if it is native ( from the game ), then it already is updated.
In this respect, with reperami-the pirates harder.

Regarding the fixes ...
I ruthlessly deleted malicious Texture Pack, which is distributed free on Steam. Too much ugly will appear after the installation. Even to fix anything did not, and put a neat little collection from different authors ...

e
exlubu 30.04.20

Possible two problems is to reinstall direct x or to dokazati not enough-the driver on the video card is bad got or creates problems(in the first case you want to reset in the second put the old driver until the new-in this case the installation must be clean)
I have the same problem was with dragon AG 2 and dynasty warriors 7

K
KPAHbl4 30.04.20

do not suggest to reinstall the game, I suggest to remove)

f
frankin_shteyn 30.04.20

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Update PESEdit 6.0 before February 2016 people who know how to get ustonovil this patch needs help

K
Kira_Volf 30.04.20

Recochica
I, too, was not a stump textures. However in Riften