3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sascz 30.04.20 10:10 pm

Property in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I bought the 6 car garage. Now I want to buy an apartment. When click to buy, appears that I already have a real estate. It will be sold automatically. I think we are talking about my garage. But I don't want to sell it. What to do?
If you must sell, will take all cars out of the garage in the new(which is flat)?
79 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimka3991 30.04.20

sascz
You can only have one house, should be transported, at least if it a garage will not be less.

s
sascz 30.04.20

dimka3991
Houses I do not have. Only the garage.

d
dimka3991 30.04.20

sascz
That's why I outlined the word home in parenthesis.

s
sascz 30.04.20

dimka3991
Ie when I buy a house, not be able to buy a garage? If I want more than 10 cars

d
dimka3991 30.04.20

sascz
All houses and apartments have a garage and the more expensive it is the more it.

D
Dema 80 30.04.20

sascz
max 10 cars or for a fee, write to Rockstar - make personal

L
Leohn 30.04.20

Due to the fact that soon will be released a PC version, a question arises: what kind of house to buy better, that is for the first time and then constantly? Exactly where is it located? What to look for, when buying a home? How do they differ? Where more garage? how to know where more garage?

B
BergoVic 30.04.20

House to buy, at least not until only apartments.
The cheapest from 70 thousand, the most expensive 3-storey skyscrapers in 500.
On the website of the real estate in the game for each apartment and garage there is a description.
Interiors and seats in the garage from 2 to 10.
To choose the best in the area, which is like... there is a center, hills, beach, Venice, mirror Park....
In the towers of 30-40 floors nice view from the window.... about which you will forget in 5 minutes.
Instead of a flat or along with it you can buy another garage across the map.
About Franklin though, at least in Paleto Bay... places from 2 to 10, price from 20 to 150 thousand.
The fundamental difference in the choice. To boot from any place.
To call in personal vehicles at any time on call mechanic.
To buy and store cars property required in any case.

In the last stage added 3 HOUSES in Paleto Bay, one in Beverly hills, one in front of Lester in Murieta, one in the village of Trevor, a couple more within the city... garages for 6 cars almost everywhere.

S
Sphinxx69 30.04.20

How to sell a house in gta online?

s
san.e4ka 30.04.20

Sphinxx69
Find an awesome realtor (:
Spoileron only change to the other(buying it). The difference with the prices you get back (if the price of a new home will be less than the cost of current).

F
Flatrize 30.04.20

$ over ? ;)))

P
PRIVA 30.04.20

hihi grandmother for pre-order prop) adds social: BLACK335b I also spent it all)

_ASHO

but if the price of the new more then I like that you will have to pay a little or the total amount to buy from infa? where is to read about GTA 5 online for more! then the current for pristavochnikov all began!

here is a good manual anyone knows
http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/tutorials/guide/cash/atm/

k
kosq4okk 30.04.20

Can someone explain?, what feature of the new interior. Recently went to Dynasty , watching interior I thought that I missed something with the updates, bought it, went to the apartment and there is the interior, as are chairs, as well a TV, Yes all,all the same. Well I bought another apartment with the inscription interior I go and again the same interior, so it's a Rockstar Troll?) or am I just stupid and don't understand something.

H
Homikator 30.04.20

in skyscrapers like the two interior

k
kosq4okk 30.04.20

GrihanTrojan
Well, two, I bought three apartments in skyscrapers with the words interior and all the same. Don't know, maybe it is necessary to wait. Now for fun I soporcel on YouTube videos where people are sitting in apartments and in truth the new interior is, in General, probably just a bug of some or have to wait.

All the problem is solved. In General all is well, on each floor, as I understand different interiors, here can see and choose your apartment (http://gta-real.com/publ/gta_5/multipleer/sobstvennost/51-1-0-717) with original interior. What about labels interior not yet fully understood whether this is a new interior, but on the other hand, vaguely of course I remember the first hours of the game, but I think when the game first came to PC, I did pre-order and I dropped from a million and a half, I bought a high-rise apartment for 500k , and as far as I remember there was the same interior which now serves with the inscription interior.. Although can be as always changed the color of the chairs, put a couple of vases, put the picture = the new interior. One word Rockstar)

I
Ilya950 30.04.20

kosq4okk
it was part of DLS, this is at least the fresh interior, DLS has long gone, and even did not removed

v
victorzh 30.04.20

As I understand it, each type of apartment (garage for 2, 6 or 10 cars) was initially one interior. Then came dlc, high life, and rocky added to each high-rise with garage for 10 cars in the apartment with a different interior. The interiors are distinguishable by the presence/absence of curtains in the bedroom. Then on a site the inscription on the new interior, which hangs (and will hang until the new dlc will not add any new properties - it is necessary because somehow the money from people to lure).

M
MiGamer86 30.04.20

Well seems with the release of the PC version one interior added and called it interior
Here's the weird thing: one-level apartment of premium class is worth 500K, and almost the same but two-level is worth 400K. Where is the logic? The difference in the curtains and furniture.

d
dimka3991 30.04.20

The interior has been added for a long time, if I remember correctly even with the release of DLC, High Life, since there's the weight of the inscription interior, it is relatively new that can now be seen in the apartments the price to 400K.

B
Banderovec Dzhon 30.04.20

Say,for robbery need a good apartment,so Kauai should I buy if for 200 thousand?