3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tbd123 30.04.20 10:10 pm

Novigrad Quest \"Bouncer\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does anyone know at what stage of the storyline you receive this quest?
z.s quest on how to get rid of the islanders are entrenched in the brothel.
Thanks in advance!
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 30.04.20

tbd123
This quest is activated only after vidmachenko order "Dangerous entertainment" (taken from the Bulletin Board near the tavern "the Golden sturgeon") and provided that you haven't had time to start passing side quest "Mortal sins".
If you perform a "Dangerous entertainment" after the "deadly sins", the "Lame Katerina" is completely empty, and customarily job of "Bouncer" does not appear in her proper place (version 1.11).

PS hammered into Google, found the 3 seconds, it really was difficult to do the action yourself?

t
tbd123 30.04.20

Bupycop
Thank you, wrote in Google as soon as possible, but almost nothing on this quest not found =/ .

B
Bupycop 30.04.20

tbd123
The Witcher 3 bouncer no need to reinvent the wheel, couple keywords and you're done.

R
Ruslan45 30.04.20

I got the quest after I killed a frost giant sitting on Undvika. Appeared in Novigrad and then she was crying(as in E. Aspen in the song)...
Went to deal... to fight was gone...said it I got the LP and they piled up. She offered the money, Refused...20 crowns do not make the weather and I did not a grandmother.