3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.04.20 10:10 pm

What is your favorite method of removal (Murder) of players in GTA online? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Prefer to use everything! All that is, From the knuckles to the Fighters.

Although, in recent time, dissect svetosila with a hand grenade...

So, say when there is nothing to do in GTA online...
Only this, for fun...
27 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 30.04.20

What toilet paper do you use?

T
The Dmitry Disaire 30.04.20

Essexplay
Fists and melee weapons so the weapon of these guys in GTA online:D

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.04.20

vigo24
You first about your coils write...

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.04.20

The_Disaire
And much this way it was murder?

T
The Dmitry Disaire 30.04.20

Essexplay
with friends many times.

e
ed58963 30.04.20

the relish bundle of nubas in kurume, to lure in a narrow alley and throw a proximity mine.
same with mining trips Los kastoms in the center and under the bridge.
mined in the workshop insurgent from the ignition, left at the entrance to Ls customs with tamanoi door. so got the tattoo
to hide the label from Lester to kill the skull.

PS: evil laughter and rubbing palms mandatory

vigo24
fathers use crumpled newspaper

e
ed58963 30.04.20

zzy: if you exploded at the entrance to benny/ the garage then it was me (^^,)

D
DEVI 30.04.20

Kicau couple from the Playground and interfere with play the other players

A
AndrewStail 30.04.20

Explosives. I love explosives. I threw the explosives, the guy she comes over, I undermine)))

v
vatsonification 30.04.20

Heavy sniper rifle
Spoiler

v
victorzh 30.04.20

AndrewStail
Count, there are explosives that do not undermine handles. Just a guy comes over, and kaboom. Already two types of such explosives in the game.

vatsonification
MK2? If Yes, what scope and what ammo?

D
DeLaKoren 30.04.20

I also often use the heavy sniper, but lately began to stumble on relationshiop, or something like that, while aiming at the player from the sniper, and me and boom I'm dead, as I understand from the last update the weapons? I just haven't opened it..

v
victorzh 30.04.20

DeLaKoren
Perhaps you bumped into people, going with a mission of replenishment of the raw material hopper. In two missions you have to steal the railgun, and all the way back to the bunker you have the only weapons of it. Can not buy it.

D
DeLaKoren 30.04.20

victorzh
maybe so, but it seemed to me that these players were already in free mode, it is good that you can't buy railgun

v
vatsonification 30.04.20

victorzh
The normal cartridges, since we need full ammo instead of a couple of shops and then suck his paw. The sights are not opened, interested in imaging, but not the fact that I will use. Heavy barrel is also not available. Is that the Mk II just like the sound, and the old tired.

v
vatsonification 30.04.20

DeLaKoren
DeLaKoren wrote:he started to stumble on relationshiop
It is a heavy sniper rifle with explosive bullets. Killing with one shot, including the shot at his feet. But don't worry, have this player in stock for about 50 rounds, then it's yours.

b
bmw 7 e38 30.04.20

Old but effective way of killing players. It requires only a contact mine. All you have to do is go to Los Santos Customs, which is located in the city centre, and undermine the two out. Just have to wait, you can go by the cases, the main thing - to remain in session, otherwise the mines will be gone. So the statistics of murders/deaths are the easiest to fill, even nothing to do.
Still have that option. Take the tank, be the boss and take the job bounty(like so is called, do not remember). The essence of the job is that the boss needs to call in the area where he would be hunted by other players, the boss will not be visible on the minimap. Taking advantage of the absence of marks on the map, you can easily fill kills, killing those who has decided to earn some money.
In Hydra, according to the latest updates, is not an option to kill, although I killed fighter with a lot of people.
Still, if I was putting up a bounty, I quickly went into the tunnel from the mission of the jewelry store robbery, mined all the entrances, stood in the place where me road, and waited. I do not know now it works but before it was effective.
Speaking as the person who stuffed the statistics of kills/deaths to 3.20

v
vatsonification 30.04.20

Timur Beresnev wrote:spoken like a man who stuffed the statistics of kills/deaths to 3.20
Better skill Nabil(

G
Gamejoy 30.04.20

Heavy sniper and the Hydra in order to find some many club or organization, a bundle of them and fun to spend time with them =)

A
AndrewStail 30.04.20

victorzh
I know, but not so interesting