3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Rainbow 30.04.20 10:11 pm

Resources in the bunker. The problem (Grand Theft Auto 5)

All kind time of day. Faced with the problem of buying resources in the bunker. The fact that the resources just do not come into the bunker after purchase. When I pay for resources, written Resources will be delivered soon in the bunker. After that, played online for 3 hours in a row, but the resources have not brought, and the money is not returned.

Does anyone had this problem? Thanks in advance for your answers.
9 Comments
Sort by:
_
_TEZ_ 30.04.20

Why do they buy? Steal them very easily.
Could they have used?

M
Mr.Rainbow 30.04.20

_TEZ_
It is easy to steal, but when you're just half of the session, the hunt begins, it nifiga not easy. You're a soul with kindness, do not interfere, and they do not care, interfere with and do not be shy.

v
vatsonification 30.04.20

Mr.Rainbow
Sometimes that raw material did not come. In this case nothing can be done - will have to buy again.
The most reliable option: to buy raw materials and to stay in free mode for 15 min the raw material must come.

M
Mr.Rainbow 30.04.20

vatsonification
If he hours in free mode is not enough, I don't know.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 30.04.20

Within 15 minutes to arrive. Just have to sit in a bunker and never come out. In-dash shoot. The main thing is not to get out of the bunker.
I once bought raw, then came out with the hopper car with the transport of stock to sell. Sold, returned to the bunker. Raw materials not delivered nor at the time of sale of the machine or after.

M
Mr.Rainbow 30.04.20

Way Shen
Thanks, I'll try.

v
varenuha2uha 30.04.20

never will buy . here's another )))

V
Volchok325 30.04.20

Way Shen
He's most likely not the problem, this situation is not the first time appears in patchnote 1.40 wrote that the same problem was fixed but it still appears to users, how many would not have ordered the player is raw, does not come several times to order ( I've already spent probably half a million on raw material that comes ) but it does nothing and no matter what you do and how much waiting, she comes, the only option is to steal. He was faced with the same problem and a friend the same situation. The way to know will she come or not possible by the fact that if you have all the normal and raw materials must come when trying to buy raw materials again POPs up a window that the raw material is already on the way and if pressed again it asks whether you want to buy raw material then it will not come.
P. S In the time of the renewal of the raw materials purchased without problems but at some point ceased to be purchased for the bin and for Moto businesses

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 30.04.20

Volchok325
I only once is not brought about, then always brought, I have more than 10 times bought.