3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Rainbow 30.04.20 10:11 pm

The game freeze. (The Long Dark)

All kind time of day. Faced with the problem of game freezes. Not long ago I played a pirate version 393, and everything was stable. Steam version, for some reason, started hovering, and they are absolutely random, I'm not doing anything for their call. Whether it is possible somehow to cure? Thanks in advance for your answers.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Domoi 30.04.20

Pirates are sacred! And the incentive constantly lag,buggy. Download the pirated version.

A
Andrey Mariani 30.04.20

Mr.Rainbow
I have win 10 set compatibility to win 7 and all the rules.

K
Kewa14 30.04.20

Hello! I encountered a freeze when you need to get out of the cave. I walked over to the door and started the download and when the download hangs when there is the sound of wind and music, but in task Manager says not responding! What to do please help!

M
Manul177 30.04.20

Makc14

Came out two patches, maybe they will solve the problem. Now itself is also updated. I understand it's a cave in the beginning ? Where we found the wolf ? I have also took off twice without any reason. In the game neither freezes nor lags were noted. just stupid departure and all.

G
Good-2222 30.04.20

Mr.Rainbow
Try on Windows Vista(compatibility) to put or let through fix compatibility problems" and there is already possible will understand if this not help then perestanavlivaya.

M
Manul177 30.04.20

Good-2222

This compatibility has nothing to do how understand. I have exactly the same trouble. The pirates played without problems, but with steam version the problems started. Crashes for unknown reasons, in different places. I noticed a pattern. This happens mainly when switching locations or at the entrance/exit of a house. After the last patch there was a second startup shortcut that starts the game in DX11. It seems to become better. It seems that it falls with the OOM error. But damn, during the game I was watching, she eats about 30% of RAM. But then suddenly 100% and departure.

M
Manul177 30.04.20

Maybe someone will help.
Found a solution for game freeze at the first cut-scene with the grandma. In the run settings to prescribe -force-d3d9 (without the quotes). The hang is due to the interaction of the engine and Radeon HD cards

C
CrazySax 30.04.20

Mostly crashes on DX9 associated with error resolution. That is, when you look down at the ground, and go. With a probability of 90% the game freezes and crashes immediately(error resolution). Most likely all my fault textures associated with filtering, because you are approaching the texture crashes.