3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fatrus 30.04.20 10:12 pm

Impressions of the game (Osiris: New Dawn)

As first impressions? Write, share.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtyVision 30.04.20

Nobody played) By letsplay Nitsche, will oversee the development. While the discount may take

A
Anchoret 30.04.20

Nice, but not enough. Game as elite, yet another year on debauch and development.

N
NEET 30.04.20

normally better than namenski

H
Hydrolisk 30.04.20

Better than no man's sky it's guaranteed. Even beta is better than release the squalor.

Grifoni. Quite on the level. And when you consider that it's a fucking beta and in half of the cases the textures are stretched just to and there is no physics... The visual component awesome. And surprisingly, it's not frieze, no lag, no artifacts, no off texture. The landscape is truly a pleasure to watch, and when it will finish...
Sound. Here I am not an expert. The music is always turned off. The effects are not annoying, hearing does not cut, okay.
Gameplay. It's hard to judge it as a product ready exactly half. At this point (v.0.1.111) I was wildly frozen the absence of any information about resources. Some resources in this version just yet, some need three kilometres to cut. How to extract, how to look for this information only on YouTube and find out.
Still kills light. Most of the time you spend with zero visibility. That night, a storm, a storm that night with rain and mate and lantern illuminates two steps. There's really two steps, and then the beam is as cut.
But overall the game does not seem monotonous, do not have hours to dig mines or to engage in micro-management. Have the opportunity to shoot, and you dig, and build, and go see what this mountain strange shapes on the horizon.
Plot. Did not. From the plot only 2-3 training quest.

PS
as I understand this world is not one. It is planned to make the other planets and the ability to fly there
Will wait for the release

Z
Z126 30.04.20

Still happy with everything. Built already all that is possible for both planets , explored much of the first planet , it was interesting to study the various buildings . Waiting for release.