3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rombik0810 30.04.20 10:12 pm

The game decides for me, win or lose!? (FIFA 17)

Play not so long ago,only two months,mostly in seasons and seasons ultimate Tim,playing not,as I understand the game. Reached 6 division took two Cup seasons. Online of course,the game is just me playing to the opponents sassy way.The ball cannot be taken away,it just sticks to my players. If she writes in expectations, the increase in class it will be,if I'm not going to put the joystick,players rush like mad,giving passes that no one can intercept and score of course. And if on the contrary the game wants me to lose ,so I'll be at the gate flies that fell from anywhere.It is simply impossible to select the players, even the weaker teams. It is usually a draw if both teams are cotton and just rolled the ball,I just know that neither me nor I will score. Now the question is,WHAT is THIS SHIT???? WHAT INTELLECT TO LIES? AND WHAT TO DO WITH IT??
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
ars-fc 30.04.20

rombik0810
foreign forums unearthed the info that the code fishlike laid scripts that modify the skills of the teams in the best/worse depending on your level of game/opponent. In people, this several years called handicap Eesnimi the presence of chips is persistently denied.
The point is that silver part you can beat the team from color cards if the handicap turn to you face and no matter how much of Ronald and Messi in the squad))
and with these or what not to do, EA want that their child played more people, none of the hardcore and old school)) sooner or later you will swipe on a PC to play as in the mobile version)))

B
Biff0rd 30.04.20

This is so. Every time a team turns into a bunch of inconsiderate, slow-motion utyrkov swear that you're never gonna play that shit and after 3 days still come back with a naive belief that you can do. EA is Hounsou killing our nerves for the sake of their own enrichment. Criminals! I am not forced to play it?? Makes! The absence of normal competition in this bucket.

K
Krash86 30.04.20

Also now merged... Higuain three times hit the empty net at close range, and the team opposite mediumlist Smolov scored three very beautiful years! Especially with the kick in the top corner)))))) and Higuain so shit) with him the same Modric and naingolan..... Also do not hit the empty net)) total time, 5 or 6) and this body, 5 strikes, 3 years)) people-it is real! Handicap does not exist))))) ahah) Smolov won team of the world))

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 30.04.20

Okay so in UT is qualified in WL . well, I think maybe there will not be a handicap, yeah, not only in this part he is terribly trashed, if 16 a few of the matches leaked, a few won, in that I have a series of matches in the last 10, I from season 4 rolled a 6, then came back and just qualified in WL, as a result of 9 matches only 2 wins in WL. Well would if the rivals were really strong, but I have the feeling I'm playing against a bot expert. Closes down the whole team, the selection of two players constantly, if I pressing two, then they just run around the neighborhood doing nothing, he is constantly on the spin by 2 or even 3 players. If I put active pressure, then my team dies to a 60 minute, full, stamina from 100% to 0 dried, but the opponent somehow standards. I don't know already what to do, stupidly the center of the field can not go, my Mirallas can't get away from the Lama, and my Bellerin, Moreno, Casalini and Bailly can't catch anyone. All attempts to take the ball away from his work, and my players just run past the ball and out of position. I watched the video WL c hboks and PS, there is generally no such thing, all players mess up a lot, and I have every match like players. Big pain, at least you're in one career Cathay, but for her to buy SDE is clearly not worth it.

b
brothersfut 30.04.20

Jackil_Lovecraft
Man,it was just a high level of VL!these matches enough on all platforms,here take my word for it!!a lot still depends on tvoego level of the game,so to speak...although there is some truth in what you say about the handicap,and about the stupidity of the team...but Yes, cool fibery and then lose,but they often play in VL,and often in the 1st division...everything is relative in this game,and not everything depends on the game itself and other factors.

b
brothersfut 30.04.20

Krash86
here here totally agree with you!!!are the compositions of average APL...Musa,gray etc.....and that pisses me off,but at the same time you can beat a very strong team

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 30.04.20

brothersfut
I'm sometimes on twitch watch games hedgehog, he's ProgRock, though not the strongest in the world, but still professional. And this pressure, which I meet in matches, I have seen neither from his side nor against him, but sometimes he has nominated one player, but sometimes on the flank of the pressure comes from two, because near the line pressure of the most urgent, but my pressure goes to every area of the field, the opposing players simply flying to the selection, the crowd, the ball to my player is still rolling, he stands rooted to the spot, and the opponent is already flying in the tackle or with the selection and it makes any, forward, DAC,winger. I set all my players active pressure indications, selections, 100% presing and aggression in the tactics, pressing his player and another on RT, but this result was not, my players run around, never entering the selection, and then all at once taken the ball, that's what I don't understand and don't understand how to implement it. I have the feeling that the PC found the opportunity to return to the standard pressure of the previous parts, can be craftsmen able to do it, cheats the full PC version.

b
brothersfut 30.04.20

Jackil_Lovecraft
not poverish,but the look of a Hedgehog)))and I understand what you're talking about,himself experienced this more than once...there was a lot of reamers like yours...and it's not only in the PC version of the thing is on consoles the same issue...I play on the box...and these matches are not enough,and I don't know what it is..but they get it...it seems to me the case in their high class...same hedgehog does not mind so much in defense and not doing all this,but it constantly takes difficult...easy to answer...but I very well understand))

G
Georgiy Tereschenko 30.04.20

Not guys handicap, who would not say that. I'm in the first 10 minutes of the match know who he is. You can speculate about player's skill...But, just yesterday was playing online seasons, I got the rival, which I had nothing to do. All the bounces for him, wild pressure, and my team-Vata, inaccurate passes, not in a hurry, collisions, errors... Well, for 45 minutes, he was leading 3:0. The second half I decided not to wait and left. And again search. Get on the same team. In short, a noob was caught, I drove it as I could, the score could be 15:0. The opponent for the entire match only a couple of times to the gate drew nigh. In short unrolled. Went out to see who was playing. In seasons you can look at nick. And what do you think? It was the same player who scored me three rubles for 1 half and who did nothing in the second meeting. Hands?

M
Max Timoschenko 30.04.20

Jackil_Lovecraft
So I know what you mean, perhaps like no other. I have 90% of the games and such that I have to receive the ball and player are in a circle 2-3 players always clamp the cover body and not always it helps. The ball can neither keep nor to give a pass because it catches any player. However, I see that he does not himself, not the hands because it is impossible to read the game. I am already trying to turn in one direction and pass to give to another, but even this is not helping. He played in the 3-4 divas confidently above can not. I have already put on 100 aggression and pressure put command when you click on the d-pad up and put a high pressure on clicking on the d-pad down. Does not help. I don't know what to do because from such there is no Melanie to play seriously. You puff-paleese, and someone wins the ball inexplicably into 3 players and I players not overtake even when I give a pass to an empty area because he's coming back faster than my players run. If I vibrissas, my Def no catching up.

B
Bombardirovschik 30.04.20

In short.
Since the game has no precise control and the players are running under AI control then there are really strong scripts.
Even in the story mode. for example, at the global level of difficulty (the game itself suggested this) in the match against the same teams Then run I am a hunter, our team SUCKS, the opponent just rolls the ball in our half of the field, pishutsya like mad for the ball to follow no time. I like the forward took the ball twice in the entire game. The selection does not work, opponents have the ball glued, I have the same ball can be taken away as a child, in most cases he doesn't even dokatyvayutsya to me but if it sunk as soon as I touched it then the enemy wins.
on professional everything is taken normally .
then I have merged themselves into the stock and my team won even though I didn't play at all and simple watched the match. I stopped sucking.
goals generally clean scripts, can heel to score for example, or the goalkeeper zastavit cannon shot into the top corner.
One time I clicked a shot in the corner and my player as unnatural fell head first like a bug, and a GOAL. on the replay didn't even show my player as he was beaten, apparently there is a script like this that in fact and impact that was not
It is possible that these settings apply AI online, you can't simultaneously control all players.

A
AlexSport 30.04.20

Not to exaggerate. learn the control and tactics in the game. I agree with you in part. There are matches when the ball flies into the goal. But this is rare. Play seasons consistently in the 1st division and are in the top half in both tables rating hundreds. And everything is normal.

T
Tiger Goose 30.04.20

So the game punishes those who play network match-fixing.