3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vinewood Original 30.04.20 10:12 pm

Clients-morons!)) (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

Put your history moronic customers with the most stupid and incongruous with the damage that you had to repair.

Let me start by himself, because pent up.)) Repaired V8 to a modern sedan. The order was to change the oil, all filters and... the crankshaft! The engine and all the car is almost in perfect condition, on the pistons fly not intercourse, but the crankshaft usatan in usmert! Imagine the amount of work: you need to disassemble the entire engine,Unscrew the pedals and the box, heads and all the timing, remove the pistons and only the bottom somewhere will be like a treasure lay this bucket of a crankshaft. Payment is paltry compared with the volume, the replacement of 1 details are very cheap, and work on a few thousand. Sorry the game does not consider working hours!) I for fun decided to count how many screws you will need to Unscrew and screw back. After hundreds just for parsing lost!)
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marina Vitlif 30.04.20

Vinewood Original
ahahahahaah ATA truck poceni shaft for the whole B12 disassembled

B
Burrut 30.04.20

Let developed make payment like in a real estimate of man hours, in addition to the cost of the parts!

_
_B1aD3_ 30.04.20

Burrut
Then you can sham to gain time. Besides, I happened myself on something stalled, could not find.

B
Burrut 30.04.20

_B1aD3_
Just no, budget program detail just how much time people spend on a particular action it is clear that if he is blunt and will be time to Tinker then this time will be at your expense. But will be beneficial in the replacement of one cheap detalyushki, but at the very bottom to access it!

B
Burrut 30.04.20

Here's an example from me Uzbek dripping hole half a day, and Grand Smeta says that he should have time to dig for an hour, so I'm paying him for an hour! When starting the analysis (even in court) that is taken into account it is the norm for Grand estimates. Data of this kind of programs are considered at the level of the law.

G
GamerPC777 30.04.20

Was ordering one there is a client saying that something is knocking in the suspension, checked everything, replaced only remained now to find a couple of parts, it turned out that he still had problems with the radiator fan, but in the order nothing about it was said.