3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dos9ra 08.10.19 08:31 pm

Can't get out of the main camp on the Caspian sea (Metro Exodus)

In General, I went to the camp while collecting ammo, one dumbass lay down right in the aisle at the same time I go through it can't. No place to sleep, and waiting for the whole night and morning nothing. I understand he has to sleep on one of the mattresses. Maybe reset the positions of all NPS or specific NPS. Help, screenshot attached.

Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostyan Morozov 08.10.19

Dos9ra
over easier levels to start

D
Dos9ra 08.10.19

Kostya Morozov
as for evil all the question marks already bypassed, so this is the last that I will visit.

K
Kraicher 08.10.19

Dos9ra
Council. Install the mod on a frequent auto-save after five minutes (can be in 10 or 15 minutes). I had a glitch on the Volga, but at the expense of saves beat and went on. But save must be renamed.
Spoiler

G
GG4 08.10.19

Dos9raУверен you're playing a pirated version( with bugs), the license does not. Am I right?

d
davidrf 08.10.19

GG4
What are you saying?! Agitator you are our.

G
GG4 08.10.19

davidrf
Are you talking about?

L
Lavuer 08.10.19

That's what I call a pig in a poke =D There are three must sleep in the far corner, this is not to lay down. Restart locations only, replay 2-2.5 hours of gameplay, nothing critical.

D
Dos9ra 08.10.19

This is especially for very smart! And in our time Repack already equaled the number of bugs with lichaj, with some exceptions.

Spoiler

N
Night Strider 08.10.19

I had the bug worse if the NPC leaves one solution - run a recent save game, or... start again, at least download trainer with noklipom (if you don'T have the Microsoft store version)

N
Night Strider 08.10.19

GG4
I litsuha, and bugs I caught be healthy