3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArturBrody 30.04.20 10:14 pm

NEC DVD RW ND-4550A

Bought drive NEC DVD RW ND-4550A, set, all disks reads perfectly BUT!!!, he does not want to write DVD, the drive does not see DVD+R and DVD-RW!!! more precisely, he does not see them at all the rims one answer, busy - free - 0!!! PLEASE poite than can, already 7 am I and I can't find the cause!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!! AND HAPPY NEW 2006 YEAR!!!
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr82 30.04.20

Among NEC's many marriage right now, and you seem no luck.

M
Methylated Spirit 30.04.20

Try discs from other manufacturers, if not help, carry in warranty.

F
F3nix 30.04.20

Come with the receipt to the store where you bought it, let them replace it.

G
G-man 30.04.20

The days are coming, numbers in models of NEC s changing - and quality remains =))

m
morbo82 30.04.20

my neighbor bought the thing! reading a DVD is just so quick! I'm a little envious.
but you say, quality :)

Change to Toshiba or other good manufacturer. Better to pay a little extra than to suffer so.

e
edikbl 30.04.20

Yes, first need for any other disk try. I have the same crap, but with LG GSA-4163B. Today we unpacked a new packaging with a DVD+R. the First cut no problem, but then the exact same problem. Screaming busy, the infection inserts the other. One of them even started writing, but then gave the error, and uvse hi disk. Still had no such problems. Drive somewhere else in the spring took. Put then a DVD+RW, everything goes without problems. But maybe NERO 7 th wrong doing, still stood NERO 6, she wrote everything. Or a specific firm (the drive) the drive does not see. Took her for the first time and the last clear.

PS forgot to tell you yesterday, you know the occasion, don't remember writing, we still skipped to the vendor's site to wander for an update, sometimes helps. And then from the Soviets, they say the new drive should be, and this in theory should do everything. So first you have to understand that is why.

N
NOS772 30.04.20

I just bought it without box without screws without instruction without. But he FUCKING plows. I have a lot of blanks cut and Vasek and all neshtyak.

S
Shurka_21 30.04.20

If you use the standard minusovki burning, the volume of the DVD disk it does not see... use Nero XP... did not know how to burn a DVD... you need third party programs... better tell me... where to get firewood for him? for XP

D
Dragonblood 30.04.20

Usually the wood can be found on the website of the manufacturer. Did the wind from the drive determines ?

S
Shurka_21 30.04.20

I had 2 drive... it was working fine yesterday... turn on the computer and drive there... I think that kind of nonsense... I looked at their wood... and it says error 39... well... I Windu demolished... a new set... I wanna know why... before this for 2 hours 3 times the computer was cut down...maybe because of this?

A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 30.04.20

And cton know NEC DVD RW ND-4571A can someone draw.
Pliz:
1) what prog
2) what drives and approximately (NOT FOUND ON the KEYBOARD is THIS SYMBOL) are
3) NOT Phuket whether it is a laser and how many so you can draw

PS: the New theme broke was to create a forum to Casorati. If after 3 days no answer will create!!!

R
RuLen3200 30.04.20

I have a NEC 7173 everything works fine!

Ubicable
Try to delete fire wood on mother and again to put them(be sure to put the IDE SW)!

Alexander
like I said I have it on 7173 LABELFLASH direct written (it can)!, but everywhere in the Internet it is written that with 4550(model) they can already draw (but for some reason I doubt)!
A program must be suitable NERO 7 (but I also want to find a program for this that it was not NERO)!

A

And how much are the blanks?

R
RuLen3200 30.04.20

2.5$ (this price is written to the web almost everywhere)!

M
Mister XXX 30.04.20

Help!!! I have this problem: game stopped installed! Ie: insert game disc, start to install and some file gets an error of type File corrupt: Repeat, Skip, all the time. ANY disk! Tried the same disc from a friend to install - all in order. Re-installed Windows - did not help. He brought your drive to me and tried to install again the error!!! Ie it is not in DVD-rum and Windows. WHAT to do???

G
Grom shout to deaths 30.04.20

All drive to the Nec. zakanchivayutsya 1 support Labelflash. Moreover drive type 3550, 4550, etc. prosypayutsya under 3551, 4551, etc. and also start to support this feature. Nero 7 not all versions support Labelflash.

Mister XXX
Advice to you. Try it in safe mode. Sometimes it helps.

R
RuLen3200 30.04.20

Mister XXX
Take firewood for his mother and put again (be SURE to put the IDE SW), if not help, then you have a buggy the mother or the memory(but probably mother! :( )

B
Black Hole-PG 30.04.20

edikbl know I bought a box of disks ruined everything :( too sinned on the cutter and Nero 7. took the other 3 verbs like put and constipation left: Braconinae blanks someone else has not been canceled :) the cheaper the higher is the chance to buy them :)..

A

What Nec 7 series is different from the 4

R
RuLen3200 30.04.20

technical characteristics and drive says:the burn :) That's probably all the differences!!! ))))