3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kek42rus 30.04.20 10:14 pm

No sound in the game ( In main menu) (Prey (2017))

Help to decide! (Repack xatab)
16 Comments
Sort by:
a
andreika1987 30.04.20

кек42гиѕэто then you have the pirates !then the sound should appear!

M
Molot09 30.04.20

same thing in the sound menu in the game not help solve the problem

A
Alamut95 30.04.20

andreika1987
In some people and on the license there is no sound.

M
MikuHadsune 30.04.20

Wood sound check.

M
MikuHadsune 30.04.20

Alamut_95
I have nothing missing, no bugs, no lags. stable 120 fps in the ultra preset time and sounds very good.

A
Alamut95 30.04.20

MikuHadsune
Well, if you are great, means and other everybody wins. Logical?

M
MikuHadsune 30.04.20

Alamut_95
If the problem was in the game: it would have been at all. And so it turns out that the problem in derivera and iron. Logical?

A
Alamut95 30.04.20

MikuHadsune
Well, it means the game does not work well with this iron, it happens, then developed roll out patches are used to treat these joints. PC still not a unified platform like a console to have all had the same problem. So someone good, and other departures, the third one with the sound problem, etc. for Example I have (and not only me) to unity textures flicker when I'm in fault, and the other all the rules. Patch Yubisoft of course not released, but they could solve this problem.

M
MikuHadsune 30.04.20

Alamut_95
I have the giraffe didn't blink. For Radeon will not say because I do not enjoy them at all.

J
Jeff-xxx 30.04.20

kek42rus
The incentive of one man so solved the problem :
Solved my issue doing the following:
1 - Go to the System32 folder and delete these files :
x3daudio1_0.dll to x3daudio1_7.dll -> Tried deleting these and reinstalling before but you need to delete the ones below as well and XAudio2_0.dll to XAudio2_7.dll deleted a total of 16 files.
2 - Go in the game folder under common redis there's directx setup folder, install directx
3 - Restart the PC .
Try it .

D
DART-R 30.04.20

Hi all. I have the same thing in the game - the menu has sound but the game no. But I found a solution. I have sound from the built-in VIA. And it is a separate program with the sound settings (there are all sorts of options and additional effects etc). There is a point sample rate - I was 192K at 24bit. I put 96K. Then he went to Prey, and you can hear the sound in the game. Try my method, maybe will help you. By the way you have embedded sound from Realtek also has a similar program to configure the card. And give me a solution to this problem in other games when the sound at 192K either lag or him too is not present. Good luck to everyone.All the while.
PS Go on Prey to learn.

A
Antisovenok 30.04.20

Try to minimize-maximize the game, helps me and the sound appears

A
Aleksandr Pedurec 30.04.20

No sound due to the fact that Direct is not updated to the latest versiya fell ,skf njxyj nfrfz ;t ghj,ktvf b z nfrbv cgjcj,j b htibk tt

P
Pablo Torres 30.04.20

My problem with sound was solved by installing Directx9

z
zini4 30.04.20

Pablo Torres
Thanks, this method really worked.

S
Slavik916 30.04.20

Thank you Pablo Torres, helped install Directx9