3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trem200 30.04.20 10:15 pm

Instead of letters squares (Mass Effect)

I bought a license in origin, and as always in this game is not supported Russian language.
Downloaded crack from this site, installed it and was happy, but once I'm in your squad, invited the Rex, I instead of the names of my teammates squares. What to do?
Looking for a solution on the Internet, but from many distinct answer was not found.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 30.04.20

Sorry can not help, because only played the pirated version and everything is fine. Try different localization, if they are, that'll help.

t
trem200 30.04.20

Pavel0198
How not looking for other russifiers not there, and many say that this is not correct and it is better not to pay attention, but it doesn't draw attention?

m
magbiotik3 30.04.20

I had the same problem.I uninstalled the game with russifiers,downloaded the game from the mechanics the path of the installation folder where the game puts himself the ORIGIN.Launched the game ,put the graphics settings etc,uninstall the game.When I removed the left save and game files in the folder my documents.Downloaded the game again via ORIGIN.Then I set the game from the mechanics the path of the game folder where is already installed the game from ORIGIN. On the desktop the shortcut I deleted them and ran the game through origin.I understand that this might sounds crazy but I did it.And yet, every races after downloading and installing the game through ORIGIN I checked the updates and each races have takachiualis Supplement.The game will be in Russian and text and sound only pinnacle station with Russian subtitles

0tMoRoZz0k 30.04.20

why not use a 1C gold edition there sound and text Russian ...

A
Artvayzer 30.04.20

It really is better not to pay attention to me. As if the gameplay does not really interfere. Of course, if you don't remember the names of the partners, it's sad, but then try to write them somewhere on paper and you profit. Problems?

t
trem200 30.04.20

Artvayzer
Just before such problem was not, and now it looks not very nice, but I hope I have solved this problem.

A
Alpha_Debriz 30.04.20

Dessert
And in what way?

t
trem200 30.04.20

Alpha_Debriz

To solve the problem failed. But does not interfere with play.

L
Lethifold 30.04.20

For those who have little squares instead of names in the selection menu of the squad. Of course too late, but suddenly someone will be useful. The solution of the problem found: replace the file Mass Effect\BioGame\CookedPC\Startup_int.upk on the same file from the Russian version. For those who have not, here is the link https://yadi .sk/d/BsXdycweyTGNr If someone was able to run both versions of the file and to understand what was happening, would have been better.

f
fog666666 30.04.20

magbiotik3классный advice.buy the game and then download the mechanic rzhu