3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 01.05.20 06:07 pm

Where's the wooden mask? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I stand at this altar with masks, rccom skeleton. Searched all over and there is no mask. Where is she?
9 Comments
Sort by:
p
pioner070 01.05.20

Rasvetribka
They need to take draconic of priests that somewhere in Skyrim and solstheim are.

S
Shepardmilk 01.05.20

Rasvetribka
Perhaps you staged battle with the trolls (or anyone else in that location lives?) and somehow the way the mask just came off somewhere nearby. I often had something similar in different quests. Or maybe the mask just fell through the texture. Try the console command tcl to fly floor of the temple, can find. If the searches do not succeed - just zastavny myself a mask in your inventory with the command : player.additem 00061CCA 1 . I think this is slightly dishonest way nothing bad will happen)

I
Inquisitor 01.05.20

pioner070
It is about a wooden mask asked.
Rasvetribka
I understand you are standing in Labyrinthian, near the sanctuary Bromine? Yes, she was on the ground and should be near the skeleton, look carefully. If it does not (and it happens) you can always add it to my inventory, using the console command: player.additem 00061CCA 1

P
People1999 01.05.20

Rasvetribka
you missed it, next to the note lying around.

n
nestrbob 01.05.20

Rasvetribka
If there are mods where the NPC you have the option of shouting , then it could throw quite far from the skeleton . Look for all the nooks and crannies , I just threw it away outside the inner stone ring of the building . If there is a mod Colorful Magic when you visit Labrynthian a dragon appears and suits the present chaos in the area .

R
Rasvetribka 01.05.20

Shepardmilk
Thank you. Will have to do that, and I tcl already included and found no mask

s
saturn7774 01.05.20

Rasvetribka
Under the textures sameness to look for - add her cheat.

By the way ... I read somewhere that the cheat to add masks to inventory, may not work. In this case, I recommend to add a mask in some sort of container, the inventory of the companion or simply his feet ...

F
Funt_1977 01.05.20

saturn7774
Oh yeah !.. Cheat is also better not ...
More likely to take this mask in the Test room.

s
saturn7774 01.05.20

Funt_1977
Or ADD Item ...