3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamred 01.05.20 06:07 pm

Mercenary camp Galmar (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In General, I release Market, and I have the camp wandering mercenary. Woman. I talked to her, and it turns out that she has a job somewhere, which she passes to us. The problem is that the map is updated, but nobody knows the destination and does not activate the task.
I read that this is a flaw of the developers, but I'm just wondering if there's any in-game story (as Isabelle in Winterhold) or not worth paying attention to?
As she walks through the camp as their own, even in the tent to Galmar comes in, puts his hands on the table and examines the map.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kamred 01.05.20

V
Vorobenok 01.05.20

Kamred
This character of the so-called Random encounters-not always is a woman, maybe a man.I usually meet them on the roads.
Спойлерhttp://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BB%D1%83%D1%87%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5_%D0%B2%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%87%D0%B8_(Skyrim)

s
saturn7774 01.05.20

Indeed, it is the character of of random events ( meetings ) ...
If you do not remember where the place that she showed, then just ignore it ... Sooner or later, you can come across him, but nothing much happens ... even to learn.

No hidden quests for a no ...

p
punck 01.05.20

If LVL 80 and is Dragonborn, it is the Ebony Warrior (orig. The Ebony Warrior) — side quest in the game the Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn.

F
Funt_1977 01.05.20

punck
No side quest, and radiant ... a random event.

s
saturn7774 01.05.20

punck
The ebony warrior ... a man. :-)