3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
ssponsorr 01.05.20 06:07 pm

The crater of the Dragon's Tooth bug (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello.
I have in the crater of the Dragon's Tooth; blood dragon is not killed. And the indicator shows a red strip of his life, he's already in the ground, it is clear only one wing, and it is still the word for a same says. Have all weapons and magic tried, but he is not killed. What do I do?
22 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 01.05.20

Open the console (press ~, it E is located)
Highlight of the dragon(its sticking out the wing you have) cursor, to write kill and press enter.

It is possible that you will allocate land so see what kind of id you receive. Only if you chose something with lots of zeros and 14 at the end, do not press enter and choose something else.

D
DarkMoney 01.05.20

Will not help, as it's not a simple dragon and Daedra in the form of a dragon, his quest will need to obvilion send.(later, so run from there)

s
ssponsorr 01.05.20

Indeed, id 14 on the end of it. Tried kill and pressed enter, now all the numbers are gone...
So what to do with this dendras?

D
DarkMoney 01.05.20

It is after the murder of Pasternaka an opportunity to meditate, meditate in gray fall into obvilion there will learn the word of power, then grey will give a quest with the aid of the word to banish the Daedra. Something like that.

s
saturn7774 01.05.20

The dragon can get stuck in the ground textures. This happens when you sneak up on him and attack from stealth mode. It will try to turn the face to the character and gets stuck in the textures. In this state, the dragon can't attack and fly, but it can not kill.
Solution: once the dragon's health down to zero, you need to enter in any interior location. Often this leads to the fact that the game finally counts the death of the dragon.

This is from http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com Often use though ... it is also not the last resort.

s
saturn7774 01.05.20

DarkMoney
And what is this nonsense ..? What gray ?
In the crater of the Dragon's Tooth, settled an ordinary dragon, and no Daedra. What's Oblivion ?..

K
Kyubi 01.05.20

I have a job I don't even remember how to start?

s
ssponsorr 01.05.20

In ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com of course, well, tried, does not help.
2 days on different forums rummaged, tried a lot of things, doesn't help...
Thank you for the tips!
I thought it was the usual standard quest, and now this...

E
Egor Nevazhno 01.05.20

Download past save can help

h
hardqest 01.05.20

I was one confused,in the beginning, the sponsor talks about himself in the feminine,and then masculine???

R
Rasvetribka 01.05.20

hardqest
:-)

R
Rasvetribka 01.05.20

DarkMoney
And what is this quest? I don't remember anything about it. How to start?

s
saturn7774 01.05.20

Rasvetribka
There's just a Power Word ...
Different customarily can send different instructions. Anything that is directly related to the local dragon in the game.

In place ssponsorr, I would've already forgotten about this trouble with failed dragon ... But if you kill or tame you need it, then you have to look for the console command.

R
Rasvetribka 01.05.20

saturn7774
And there is a user under the nickname DarkMoney said it was some kind of Daedra in the form of a dragon.

s
saturn7774 01.05.20

Rasvetribka
Nonsense !!!

R
Rasvetribka 01.05.20

saturn7774
Well, I thought the same thing. He must have pumped a bunch of mods and can't tell the original from them.

s
saturn7774 01.05.20

Rasvetribka
Yes, exactly ... the way it is.
This implies that the player knows Skyrim is bad ...

s
ssponsorr 01.05.20

What can I do to complete this quest?

s
saturn7774 01.05.20

ssponsorr
So, what's the quest ? Who issued it and in fact, what is the purpose of the murder ?.. :)

D
DarkMoney 01.05.20

Hmm, maybe you're right I have lots of mods it is worth, the original sky was boring. Wait! I remembered it after the quest with Vika.