3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yonshedo 01.05.20 06:07 pm

You can't buy a house in Solitude. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Don't know why but I can't buy a house in Solitude. I went through the quest the Man who cried wolves, was a Civil war, but somehow can't buy the house, though in a Different is to buy a house in Solitude. Please help and solve this question.
P. S: the Civil war was Brothers of the Storm
16 Comments
Sort by:
t
titarenko.historic 01.05.20

If I am not mistaken, you can buy a house only after the quest that gives Elicit (put by the Shrine of Talos battle horn Toruga). So after the quest"the Man who cried wolves we need to talk to her.

t
toraleystripe 01.05.20

yonshedo
And you have completed the quest a donation ? Need to talk to the Jarl Elicit it will give you war horn Toruga which will need to include in the Shrine of Talos after that, you can have Onborad easy to buy a house.

D
Ded Krot 01.05.20

yonshedo
Quests need to take place.

F
Funt_1977 01.05.20

yonshedo
The content in Skyrim is great - you have to be careful. :-)

y
yonshedo 01.05.20

I approached the Jarl but there was nothing written about the horn and the donation of Talos. Maybe I was already a quest with a horn may not.

y
yonshedo 01.05.20

Maybe there is a command which restarts the quest?

U
UnholyChaplain 01.05.20

so like in additional jobs should hang line help the inhabitants of solitude n/m
I think I need to do 5 quests
perform, have the opportunity to buy a house in the city

n
nestrbob 01.05.20

yonshedo

y
yonshedo 01.05.20

I went through the quest with Potamos and with a horn (probably) too, but when I go to the Jarl or the Folk that they have issues tangential to the Civil war and all.

y
yonshedo 01.05.20

And jobs in different I have only the inscription to Buy a house in Solitude. I have somehow the same problem in other cities...

n
nestrbob 01.05.20

yonshedo
The horn should be placed in the Shrine of Talos
Spoiler

O
Old Hrych 01.05.20

I do it a few months (these) ago bought, it cost me dearly (I do not cheat). I upgraded and everything.

And on the subject:
As already said Grandfather Mole - quests to help the inhabitants of the city should be carried out.
As already said the bill - five of them.

That's what I say - the saleswoman of vegetables and fruits on the market here in solitude can be asked to help her, there is something with delivery... that's all I remember.

g
grothex 01.05.20

5 quests on the assistance to residents is to become Thane. a house to purchase, it is necessary to get the quest a Man shouted to the wolves (also soak Her) and HORN PUT SWAHILIS TALOS. ;)

U
UnholyChaplain 01.05.20

grothex
Character that has become tan can buy a house in the possession of.

D
Ded Krot 01.05.20

yonshedo
There is a wing in the Palace abandoned, the quest for the wing to go, and the key will be given for a nominal fee.

s
saturn7774 01.05.20

Really hard to do as it is told ?..
1. The man who cried Wolf from Folk Ogneborets.
2. Donation Elicit. Put war horn ...
3. To help five people.

Quote from Wiki:
It is possible that at the time of taking the job assistance to residents was already provided previously, and the quest will immediately appear in the form "to Help the people of Kaufinger 5/5". In order to remove him from the log, you simply need to assist another resident. It is sufficient, for example, just give a coin to Noster Eagle Eye, if the hero has not yet managed to do so, or type in the console player.30 1 setobjectivecompleted favorjarlsmakefriends.