3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KingFish_ 01.05.20 06:08 pm

Off the disguise when fired (Crysis)

Activate the mode of concealment, come to protivniku, I thought as a stealth master will make camp, shoot, and here again, the fascist grenade, the suit says not Enough energy and masking is disabled. Tried with different weapons, tried to beat it with hand, butt, and nothing. Who knows what to do, please help.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Semerinka 01.05.20

As it should be.

f
fog666666 01.05.20

just when you shoot-when you fart and farts disguise flies

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 01.05.20

Nothing will help this as originally made by the developers as it should be

B
BAZKIN 01.05.20

If single shoot, not so much she flies

N
Nikita Hobotnev 01.05.20

fog666666
Op!

V
VovanFitisov 01.05.20

So conceived, VA.

M
Mr. Alexander Shark 01.05.20

Now would 2к17 first time to face a series of crisis... =\
In the series, the masking system is able to priemlet light in such a way that would make the suit barely visible to the eye, it is not clear how but the same thing happens with the weapon in hands, it is wasted energy of the suit. When fired, the barrel, creates gases and flames, as well as appears very fast moving object (bullet), the system of camouflage suit because of their technology and trying to disguise it, so it's just not enough energy. Yes, and Laura as well as the system is not capable. I do wonder why the gun is so well disguised..

A
ARSICO 01.05.20

and even more funny is that in the mode of disguise, the hero casts a shadow))

K
Kostya_Vong 01.05.20

Mr. Alexander Shark
chewed and put in your mouth :)
well, if the weapon will go to a distance of a meter from the ground, it in itself will attract much more attention :)

W
Witcher3fun 01.05.20

HAHAHA))) arrived, the dude who games only hike from Skyrim became acquainted) In the first krayzis decided to play dude, and here you - fucking awkward and unclear) welcome to our 2007 year.

G
GG4 01.05.20

I took out hand to hand without masking.

M
Mr. Alexander Shark 01.05.20

Kostya_Vong
Yes, it would be weird. But it would be possible to invent a feature where complete masking is necessary to use only weapons prologues to the nanosuit, which could be masked, but if you want to run with a Kalash fire, without disguise. =]

K
Kostya_Vong 01.05.20

Mr. Alexander Shark
here agree, a La the onion of 3 parts.