3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artamom 01.05.20 06:08 pm

In the dark nothing is visible (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Version 1.31
When Geralt is in the dark, then I can't see anything without a torch or cat. In the old version of the game was not like this, settings like tried and it is not in the range. Maybe someone had this problem?
24 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 01.05.20

artamom
Light turn on:). The system is what? Fashion is?

S
SwedovSandr 01.05.20

artamom
Tell me if you yourself are in the dark, can you see okay??? No? So what do you want? You have realistic lighting in the game ))

A
Aletice 01.05.20

artamom
This is such a feature in games of the Witcher. In the first Witcher was the same. Maybe with the patch and added this feature.

S
Shadowarm 01.05.20

Torch and cat's help,in the dark and so should not be seen anything

S
Sanchez Ramirez 01.05.20

Although strangely, mutation of the pupils Geralt suggests adaptation to the darkness without any potions.

How could this happen?

– What do you care? Better pour me another one.

– With pleasure. To me it makes no difference, just curious.

The reason is quite understandable and acceptable in principle, loudly laughed the monster. But I don't take it. You have no interest in this, and all there is to it. However, at least a little to satisfy your curiosity, show you what I looked like before. Look over there, at the portraits. The first of the fire – my dad. Second – who the hell knows who. Third – I. See? From under the dust and the snare of the portrait watery eyes looked some fat man with a puffy, sad and pimply face. Geralt, himself, in the manner of some portrait painters, was inclined to flatter the customers, shook his head sadly.

– Well, you see? – grinning, repeated Nivellen.

– I see.

– Who are you?

– Did not understand.

– Did not understand, therefore? the monster raised his head. His eyes lit up, like a cat. My portrait, kostushka hanging in the shadows. I can see it, but I'm not people. In any case, now. People to look at the portrait, would come closer, would probably take the candle. You didn't do it. The conclusion is simple. But I ask bluntly: are you human?

S
SwedovSandr 01.05.20

Sanchez Ramirez
A story for us it's drinking the cat... lights the torches... We're not him )))

l
lookaway 01.05.20

Sanchez Ramirez
the monster did not bother from the outset that Hervanta cat's eye?

h
hoursdragon 01.05.20

artamom
You would check range and not whether you have enabled in settings to Use a range of systems.

B
Bupycop 01.05.20

lookaway
He can change the usual vertical pupils, like a cat.

a
artamom 01.05.20

magister1
system 8.1, no mods

a
artamom 01.05.20

hoursdragon
the system gamma is disabled in settings
manually gamma near maximum

a
artamom 01.05.20

Apparently after the patch became so because before that I played without a torch was all right to see, and now if you go into the cave, the pitch darkness just. Not och it is convenient, especially when they meet in the cave of the monster, as if in the darkness just sword waving

P
Palych Rokov 01.05.20

and where to get torch?

a
artamom 01.05.20

Steve Taller
it seems early in the game where something falls on you, well, then it is also possible to find or buy

_
_B1aD3_ 01.05.20

There is a chip in the dialogue gamma normal, even if you look at the interior from the street. As soon as you enter the room gamma is changed to a dark, pitch dark.

W
Widukind 01.05.20

not once noticed that while the dialogue is normal brightness, all clearly visible, only it ends immediately in the same room darkness and all merges before my eyes, and this even if disabled gamma system" and the brightness is set to the maximum

_
_B1aD3_ 01.05.20

This problem can also be solved by increasing the maximum threshold gamma settings. To do this, open the folder where you installed the Witcher 3 (for Steam the default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Witcher 3) and then pass in the path \bin\config\r4game\user_config_matrix\pc. Then, in a text editor to open the file rendering.xml.

In this file you need the line:
СпойлерVar id=GammaValue displayName=gamma displayType=GAMMA;0.1;1.9;90 tags=nonLocalized/
to change the values in the expression displayType=GAMMA;0.1;1.9;90 on their own. At the same time, judging by the initial values should adhere to the following rules:
for GAMMA;x;y;z
x < y;
z = (y - x) * 50;
x and y can be negative.

That is, in order to increase the maximum possible brightness (make the game brighter), you need to set displayType=GAMMA;0.5;5;225.
To the contrary to make Witcher 3 is darker, you need to set displayType=GAMMA;-4;1;250.

T
Teranaft234 01.05.20

hoursdragon +1
Use system colours - Off / Restart / screen Mode - full/ Gamma on all (or on demand).
Solarpaces in the last patch, when Window mode (full screen) gamma is disabled at default.
In 2015, when the game just came out, Windowed mode (full screen) was more stable than full. It was enough to Unscrew the gamut in Full mode and return to Windowed (full screen), brightness is not varied in this case.

a
almen 01.05.20

to set displayType=GAMMA;0.5;5;225.
thank you!

M
MunchkiN 616 01.05.20

remembering taut youth and marrowind. in polnoekrannom mode there should be a gamma setting
include this if igrok slapped the cat.