3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diray777 01.05.20 06:09 pm

Friend!What's wrong with the video card??

I bought a new clip(defected to the green and took GTX1060 6Gb),old ones removed in a box in the end-No image on the monitor and no spinning fans, but heard the sound image from the speakers when Windows is booting and applications.... At startup, BIOS beeps video card failure or memory pic map 02 02 writes...the Problem appeared after the clip had lain only a month in carton.. Visual inspection revealed no damage or missing parts)))Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X Windforce OC.Here, for no reason broke..
48 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Ololay 01.05.20

Diray777
Just your comp after NVIDIA not wants to go back in AMD go

R
Ryazancev 01.05.20

Diray777
See exactly what beeps the speaker (how many times and what length of sounds). Can be cleaned with eraser lanes pci-e video card, nothing more. Maybe a static hit, but it's unlikely.

M
MagicHero 01.05.20

carry it under warranty, what's the problem then?

R
Ryazancev 01.05.20

MagicHero
he stopped working Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X Windforce OC!

M
MagicHero 01.05.20

Ryazancev
Diray777
If so then of course the contacts had oxidized, it happens often. Just wipe eraser the contacts of the video card and no problems.

M
MagicHero 01.05.20

Geralt-47
Look at my profile screenshot. He just might like most old hardware will not sell.

O
Old Hrych 01.05.20

Driver nVidi's need to be set.

P
Pecenenkin 01.05.20

Diray777
I know that after transition from one video card to another,from Radeon to NVIDIA or Vice versa, it is better to completely reinstall Windows. Google .

J
JamesRocket 01.05.20

Peranankan
Delusions are absurd)))))))))) How old are you?

J
JamesRocket 01.05.20

Diray777
In short listen, I did not understand what the map does not work for you, if it GTX1060 and you have an old mother with old BIOS it is possible it needs to be updated on the current and custom is rare but they are there, can still die line for PCIe or the controller, it happens on old motherboards until 2011, pretty much just a budget ASUS, next. Card from AMD, as you kept it? May be damaged by static, you what he had offered, in that are wrapped? Can you simply reset the BIOS on the motherboard. Give the config of your PC and record a couple of videos. You can write in PM or in group in VK I, VK is the link to my profile.

P
Pecenenkin 01.05.20

JamesRocket
You're so smart and go through iron ? let's spread th TCA not.
In short listen, I never
In short listen
listen
listen
Spoiler
There is simply ridiculous. What of the village ? ))))))))
You did not say what is delusional in my answer ?

c
callmegod 01.05.20

It is, in the transition from 580 to 780. Also after some time decided to check 580, inserted, and it does not plow, and expert to find out what happened. Just for the building went to the Desk, Oh and of course the 780.

-
---VENOM--- 01.05.20

Peranankan
I also wondered, when you need to reinstall Windows, long thought, but a bunch of different versions has led to confusion. And recently on YouTube I watched the video tests on different graphics cards (if you're interested, channel Gecid.com) and when they answered the questions, asked them how they would test a different video card and motherboard and percent, it is because reinstalling Windows every time it or other works to which I responded that the Windows are not moving because they do when you install other components pull the correct driver. So reinstalling Windows is clearly not mandatory. Well, from personal experience - changed the videocard - did not reinstalled Windows, changed the memory - also not reinstalled, changed percent - also decided not to reinstall - in all cases, everything worked perfectly. A friend once even came with its own hard disk and, accordingly, its own Windows on it, and we put it out the window - even they quietly earned really started a bunch of drivers to download (but it was 7 Windows and 10 much better driver pull-up).
Diray777
it is logical to assume that the graphics card is dead. Go to STS and have them potestas and say that to her. I had a similar situation, but then the cooler on the graphics card spinning, but the startup sounds Windows nebylo, although I'm not sure because of the video card or not, there's still a motherboard problem was, but STS said at once - card cover. On the other, and some shamanism for the motherboard it worked.

L
Lexx77 01.05.20

Here I also did not know who was whom??? and where some migrated? Whether NVIDIA changed back to Radik, whether Radik somewhere else decided to adapt?, and it isn't working now. is it possible the problem to describe in more detail where I put that set, PSU, CPU,RAM. And then the mixture of Greek with a motorcycle turns.

P
Pecenenkin 01.05.20

---VENOM---
I did not insist on reinstalling Windows, where I can once this info is read, such that in the registry there are entries such as Radeon, then you put vidyuhi from NVIDIA, and of the type can be any conflicts, or files or registry or both. XS KRC. Actually probably should contact the forum profile, there will certainly tell you correctly, something will advise. Not those with their slukhai (JamesRocket). That topic have nothing to prove, only to slander someone else, putting yourself smarter of others, but in deeds . . .
actually, listen ))))))
Spoiler

J
JamesRocket 01.05.20

callmegod
Tested dozens of maps and it was not heresy, what do you mean you put the old map and that????????? PC won't boot? If a slave comes to the table then just the driver put in the map and all, and be sure to give the system to define it, then reboot, if doesn't start with this card in the PCIe BIOS priority to rearrange or reset for the gifted.

J
JamesRocket 01.05.20

Peranankan
Buddy!!!!!! I'm from the serious forum, pub, website, has 10 years of computers and do know what they say, and radio and repairs, and you're small-caliber genius that reinstalling Windows deals with every detail, this suggests that hands you the hooks and books you don't read, smart people do not want to listen, I asked the guy to make a video and throw me a PM, if you write it I'll help him, like hundreds of other people. Go teach the lessons, back to school, there will be odnogruppnykam to tell Windows to reinstall, and vidyaha registry dirtied.........................

i
iGorf33 01.05.20

Diray777
Most likely you have a problem with the monitor (black screen and there is sound), change the video output DVI to HDMI. If the image is displayed, then this is definitely it.

D
Diray777 01.05.20

JamesRocket
When the PC starts, the Stupid black screen from the video card to mgnovenie audible beep and the BIOS yells dlyanny 1 and 3 short...From the speakers we hear the sound of notification of counsel and other software

D
Diray777 01.05.20

iGorf33
It would be so simple.....With GTX1060 everything works,but with the R9 270X nichrome does not work...the Card mysteriously died see