3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MASTER_KXYAM 01.05.20 06:11 pm

Windows 7 vs Windows 10 (Battlefield 1)

The game almost a year of patches the optimization is not delivered as the freezer was not where they not gone have seen comments that the Windows 10 the problems with freezes so I think there is a myth or fulfilled ?
27 Comments
Sort by:
d
d1sss 01.05.20

Why should you this seven ? It is outdated and its support is minimal,in any case, put 10 x64 !

O
Old Hrych 01.05.20

Definitely a ten. The game is also 16th out. And Windows 7-Oh, years-how many?

D
DenS SliM ShadY 01.05.20

the performance on 7 is better,wood better optimized because the system itself is not so eats resources like a 10, the game itself is optimized very well

M
MASTER_KXYAM 01.05.20

DenS SliM ShadY
here I am talking about is the same thought here and wonder either this is a stupid people write who do not understand that 7 more productive than 10 bad or the developers are making 7 bf 1

d
d1sss 01.05.20

MASTER_KXYAM wrote:
either the developers are bad optimized under 7 bf 1
why to optimize for the fact that they themselves Mikey stopped supporting ?

M
MASTER_KXYAM 01.05.20

d1sss
let then officially withdraw and do not write in the system requirements Windows 7

P
Palych Rokov 01.05.20

DenS SliM ShadY
why this nonsense about the optimization 7 key??? 10 wines almost from the release of the full version, it is clearly better than 7s and 8s, it works faster and it is normal optimized with regards to the game if it is run on a normal car Frisians will not, I normally passed on FKH AMD-8350 with SLI гтх780 at max speed in DH11 and didn't Frisia, of course the game is more designed for animation alone is not interesting and short

P
Palych Rokov 01.05.20

MASTER_KXYAM
stupid people write nonsense about the fact that win 7 runs faster 10 wines

P
Pro100 Endryu 01.05.20

MASTER_KXYAM
Oh, 2 years have passed since the release of Windows 10, and you are still On Windows 10 it Windows 7 drags. Yes, perhaps there is a difference, but she's miserable! Moreover, all system and the game itself can be decomposed in different ways, there are a lot of factors - not just the OS. In short, I like Windows 7 - install it, like Windows 10 - install it, can not be determined - set to both test myself on the PC. As I said, you can do won't make a difference. Played himself - Frisians were not in Battle.
Personally I upgraded back in the day of release (July 29, 15-year kind), and I worked all programs, games, even the wood on the video card to reinstall was not necessary. Yes, there were bugs, lag the system, but they were fixed.

D
Dimon-Belos 01.05.20

Don Basilio de Corvega
Correction, the Windows 10-I left in August of the 15th year!

O
Old Hrych 01.05.20

Dimon-Belos
I said the game came in the 16th year...

K
Kicker_GB 01.05.20

MASTER_KXYAM
If 7-ke you have lag, and 10-ke will have a friend so it was thought that 7-ka outdated set of 10, but which has changed, I myself on 10-ke, but I have since purchase BF1 was not lag.

w
winni madison 01.05.20

7ke also prisila(the main thing in beta is flying)moved to 10ку now the problems don't know

O
Osa777 01.05.20

100% myth

M
MASTER_KXYAM 01.05.20

winni madison
in beta I played I have had no problems on ultra the fps was 60,100 left the game on minimum play maximum fps 120 minimum 40

M
MASTER_KXYAM 01.05.20

Okay decided to put 10 check unsubscribe

N
NeosDeath 01.05.20

MASTER_KXYAM
don't listen to losers dummies ,seven better than a dozen!

w
winni madison 01.05.20

NeosDeath
Such losers like you just can minusovat

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 01.05.20

Dozen RAM works much more intelligently than seven (meaning the allocation of resources under priority processes, etc.), it is checked. Due to this performance in a dozen sensitive will be higher.

D
Delphis 01.05.20

of course seven! 70 percent of the Playground will say that seven is better, they would have said 6-7 years ago that XP is better than seven, and right now say that seven is better than 10